• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Or something.. My knees hurt just watching this shit.

[youtube]kAgFHS8HOLY[/youtube]

Last edited:
Leg extensions? Isn't that just a bodybuilding shaping exercise.
Not impressed with anyone's max reps or max lift for leg extensions.

Better out now than later. Probably wouldn't have beat Verdum anyways, but if he did, he'd have held the belt hostage... again. Like Cruz will at BW. :|

Verdum out of the match as well. Oops.

Fuck this shit

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

Next up... UFC is going to go through their entire vault and replace every single winner of every single match in UFC history with a CGI Honda Housey. :D

twinsies?!

http://www.mmaweekly.com/breaking-ufc-champ-fabricio-werdum-injured-drops-off-super-bowl-card
Werdum told Hissa that he had been training with a cracked toe, which kept him from working on his kicks, but he was attemption to train through that injury. On Friday, he also strained his back. Werdum said that he got a massage and saw a doctor before attempting to spar on Monday. When he got back in the gym, he realized that he was unable to train properly for Miocic, at which point he and his team decided he would have to withdraw from the fight.

He admitted, via translation, “If Cain (remained in the) fight, I (would) fight because we have a history, and he had cancelled that fight twice previously.”

Doom saw it as a lose/lose situation. Always tough when you're the title holder and you get a late replacement; you SHOULD win the match handily, but what if you don't. Then you could be perma-screwed.

I think he knows he has Cain's number and is comfortable fighting him again at any elevation. And I think he's capable of beating Cain again. Miocic is dangerous and I feel is capable of beating anyone at HW, tho he's not as big of a name as Cain.

Besides all that, I think the UFC needs to do something about some of these habitual offenders like Cain and Cruz. Not sure what, but it sucks for everyone.

No matter now, tho cuz UFC 196 just got moved to FS1. Yay for me at least since I'm done with the PPV thing.

Sage is a quitter.

I can't remember the last time I saw someone tap out from an arm triangle in half guard.

Back