• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

and yeah, here's a prediction-

6/5/16 Wager Won 380891785-1 $100.00 $470.00 Win 6/4/16 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1001 Michael Bisping +470* vs Luke Rockhold

cuckolds ego got the better of him...hands down at his waist like he's playfighting a kid.

what a chump.

Great night of fights. Venue was loud as fuck when Hendo knocked out Lombard.

even louder when Rockhold got put down.

Cruz was getting no love during his walk out. It was hilarious. Booed like crazy. God on him though. He put on a pretty exciting fight and didn't just dance for 5 rounds. Actually knocked faber down.

Poirier looked awesome.

Bruce Leroy looked awesome too. Shut Cole Miller down.

hopefully Lombard loses one more time and they can send that dick back to Bellator.

There was a lot of cool stuff going on outside at the fan village. Some cool fighters to meet. Garbrandt, Mendes, Tony Ferguson. Mighty Mouse. A couple others.

It was just too fuckin hot to stand in line for 15 minutes just for a photo op.

Well this was my 2nd UFC event live and also the 2nd time the main event got pulled... but the card of fights was still worth it.

I'm going to UFC 203 in Cleveland in September. Hope I don't jinx Stipe and he or Overeem get injured.

hopefully Lombard loses one more time and they can send that dick back to Bellator.

agree. seeing hendo put that giant roid baby to bed was gratifying...funny enough, i should pay you royalties- your last post about cuckhold annihilating bisping was a catalyst for me putting a hundy on the cockeyed limey bastard :laughing

There was a lot of cool stuff going on outside at the fan village. Some cool fighters to meet. Garbrandt, Mendes, Tony Ferguson. Mighty Mouse. A couple others.

It was just too fuckin hot to stand in line for 15 minutes just for a photo op.

Well this was my 2nd UFC event live and also the 2nd time the main event got pulled... but the card of fights was still worth it.

I'm going to UFC 203 in Cleveland in September. Hope I don't jinx Stipe and he or Overeem get injured.

Gotta do a steamer in Cleveland.

Yep, I will be watching this. I am a fan of Thompson. I like his fighting style. Probably watch it at Brats and Brew here in Hayward. Has anyone been to Knockout bar and grill in Santa Clara?

Predictions-
Thompson
Cerrone
Bosse
Calderwood
Silva
Cirkunov
Jones-Lybarger
Bagautino.

Only one of those Canadians in the main and co main are winning. And Cote is gonna send Cowboy back to 155. :D

Rory -125
Thompson +105

Whats your bet assmo?

main event is a tough call and i don't feel strongly about most of the fights, but here's a taste.

6/18/16 7:55am $25.00 $474.23 Pending 3 Team Parlay
Pending 6/18/16 11:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1005 Thompson wins inside distance +170* vs Not Thompson inside distance
Pending 6/18/16 10:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1509 Saggo wins inside distance +244* vs Not Saggo inside distance
Pending 6/18/16 9:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1709 McCrory wins inside distance +115* vs Not McCrory inside distance

Back