• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Dat Gunner / Tumenov fight though :wow

Can't believe Reem caught Arloofsk, guessing he'll get the winner of Cain/Browne next?

Brazil card is pretty stacked too :party

Dat Gunner / Tumenov fight though :wow

Can't believe Reem caught Arloofsk, guessing he'll get the winner of Cain/Browne next?

Brazil card is pretty stacked too :party

Overeem is fighting for the title next.

Believe that.

God damn it. Anderson is out. I was really looking for this fight on Sat.

He is still exciting to watch. The Bisping vs Silva has been one of the most exciting fight this year.

Deep down inside I hope Stipe knocks that stupid look off Werdums face. ( and it gets stuck like that :laughing )

sometimes you get what you want!
Excellent matches, gota love the underdogs.

Poor Leslie, she had no idea what hit her!

Werdum fought like an idiot there. Why are you chasing a HW around with your chin out? Why aren't you trying to out cardio a striker when cardio is a strwgbth and you have world class grappling?

Jacare is a monster

UFC should really give Jacare a title fight after UFC 199. I wonder if UFC is going to give Overeem the title shot now or the whoever wins the Cain vs Brown. Speaking of Brown, anyone else see Matt Brown sock that fan for pulling his hoodie during the walk down?

After what he did at the weigh ins I was wondering if the entire arena was going to go after him. Sure hope he took the next flight out of town after his loss.......

UFC should really give Jacare a title fight after UFC 199. I wonder if UFC is going to give Overeem the title shot now or the whoever wins the Cain vs Brown. Speaking of Brown, anyone else see Matt Brown sock that fan for pulling his hoodie during the walk down?

Overeem versus stipe is just what they want. 2 dudes gonna stand and bang

Overeem/Stipe is the fight to make. After the HW title has been contested by the same 3-4 dudes for the past 5 fucking years, this is the fight that should happen.

New 1st time belt holder vs 1st time belt challenger.

make it happen!

I mean, if Browne beats Cain, I'd be okay for the same reason, if Overeem wasn't in the picture. But he is in the picture and on a 4 fight win streak.

So, yes.

do-it.gif

Werdum looked like shit and got what he had coming.. He knew he had it coming which is why he got "injured" when Cain pulled out.

Vitor is also dunzo. Post TRTor just doesn't have the spunk to hang with the new breed. Jacare/Rockhold 2 is a seller if Rockhold gets past the Chris.

Werdum looked like shit and got what he had coming.. He knew he had it coming which is why he got "injured" when Cain pulled out.

Vitor is also dunzo. Post TRTor just doesn't have the spunk to hang with the new breed. Jacare/Rockhold 2 is a seller if Rockhold gets past the Chris.

Werdum DID look oddly saggy and chunky around the waste. He def didn't look good.

Werdum DID look oddly saggy and chunky around the waste. He def didn't look good.

Exactly my thoughts, he should be looked great coming off a double camp. Maybe he got overconfident hitting pads. :|

Back