• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Exactly my thoughts, he should be looked great coming off a double camp. Maybe he got overconfident hitting pads. :|

yup. no idea why this happens to so many grapplers. they fall in love with striking

werdum should have had a gameplan that zapped stipe's energy over two rounds and started building upon wrestrling and grappling, so that stipe lost his striking "pop" and got worn down

instaed he chased after him, chin out, in round 1. literally the worst gameplan he could have enacted.

:party Chris Weidman out of UFC 199; promotion looking for replacement..... :party

Bout that Rockhold Souza 2 :|

Damnit Weidman.

I have tickets to this event too.

I'm down with Rochold Souza

instead you get rockhold/pissbing 2, the anticlimax :laughing

i would demand a refund.

The rest of the card is still pretty good. And it's just another chance to see a bunch of friends who only get together for mma events so the entire card could have been shit and I'd still be happy to have gone.

Also, I can't be too mad at seeing Bisping get annihilated live.

The whole night was good. This was a totally under rated fight night. I knew I had to watch this one live.

Anyone have predictions for the matches on Saturday?

Sure.

Rockhold (tko)
Faber (sub)
Holloway (sub)
Lombard (dec)
Poirier (dec)
Guida
Dariush
Penne
Caceres
Stickland
Wilson
Mutapcic
Reyes

Can't wait. Wish I coulda taken off work to watch the weigh ins.

Oh well, I'll be there tomorrow with a bunch of other mma nutters!! :party

Sure.

Rockhold (tko)
Faber (sub)
Holloway (sub)
Lombard (dec)
Poirier (dec)
Guida
Dariush
Penne
Caceres
Stickland
Wilson
Mutapcic
Reyes

Great predictions but I believe that Guida will lose by decision and Penne will lose by tko.
The weigh ins were cool-promoting the hate hype for the main and co main matches.

K-are you in vegas? Lucky dude if you are there!

Back