• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

How do these two get down to 170?

lombard was an over weight middle to begin woith. hes not that tall.

welter is a beter fit, and dana has been telling him to move down since he started. at 5'9. hes too short for MW, with too short a reach. by comparison, silva and weidmanm are both 6'2"

giving up nearly half a foot ant a good look lol

GSP is 1" taller and doesn't look near as thick. I bet Marquardt walks around an more than 210.
I'm 5'11" 205 and look skinny as a rail.

absolutely fantastic bouts so far!!!!
No sleepers and all crazy punching, blood, guts.
Awesome.

Melendez vs Sanchez, paraphrasing Rogan: "best fight I've seen in my entire life!"

Wish I didn't have work tonight. Wanted to hit the local bar to watch... Now I will have to wait about a month or so til FS1 airs it.

Melendez vs Sanchez, paraphrasing Rogan: "best fight I've seen in my entire life!"

Doesn't he always make some sort of hype up claim after or before each event. Good fight but I'm not ready to label "best ever".

Wish I didn't have work tonight. Wanted to hit the local bar to watch... Now I will have to wait about a month or so til FS1 airs it.

For the past year I've been watching them for free online. I posted a link in the sink onetime, don't know if anyone ever paid attention.
I tell the girlfriend that the fights are on and she always manages to find a free site in under 5 min so it doesn't seem hard to find. Very low resolution quality through but you cant beat free.

I just download it the next day and bbq. Watch 720p for free. I just can't go on facebook or click on these kind of threads for a while though.
I'm 5/5 bitches. YA!
14.gif

Last edited:
i watches this UFC with a couple of people that arent into MMA...the fights were so entertaining that i might have converted them into fans

good job sanchez and JDS!

Sanchez was awesome. But damn he got the shit beat out of him. Don't know why he was expecting a win?
Melendez outclassed him in every way. Gilbert had the look near the end of the fight "Jesus, I am tired of beating this guys face". lolz.

Back