• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

card3.0_standard_783.0.jpg

Sal D'Amato and Tony Weeks both gave rounds 1, 3, and 5 to UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre. Glenn Trowbridge gave rounds 1, 2, and 4 to Johny Hendricks. St-Pierre retained his UFC title with the split decision.

btw did hendricks totaly tap in round 1?

It looked like he was tapping in the last seconds of the 5th. His left hand was on George's back and came off then back on. It wasn't totally clear.

Dana White is pissed with the decision and George's announcement.

I was surprised by Rory's loss

Their face told the story of the fight:

Hendricks-looks like just got out of sauna.

GSP- looks like he just got a beat down. Which he did.

Got beat in every angle. Sorry, GSP fans, you didn't get to watch your boy in tight shorts dryhump someone for 5 rounds, despite his best efforts! lolz.

There's no box to check on the scorecard for cuts and scratches.

No, instead there are boxes for elbows, kicks, and punches that cause those injuries.

And, never saw Frankie win a fight where his face is destroyed and the other guy is totally unmarked.

fraknie cant blow his nose without his face getting messed up

I wonder wtf is going on with GSP. he was really weird post fight and in the presser, then he wont say what these personal issues are, and neither will dana. dana is saying dont anwer questions in the post fight presser. retire, maybe come back later. weird stuff

all crap aside I thought dana white acted lke a total piece of shit last night, and furthers my opinion that he is actually detrimental to the sport now.

I won my other half the bet with you Kevin. I bet if GSP lost, he would be more committed to say "retirement". In my eyes I gave Hendricks 1,2,4. Seems like Round 2 was the most controversial round for everyone.

I won my other half the bet with you Kevin. I bet if GSP lost, he would be more committed to say "retirement". In my eyes I gave Hendricks 1,2,4. Seems like Round 2 was the most controversial round for everyone.

Its bizarre how you feel you won that bet considering GSP didn't lose and he himself never mentioned the word retirement.

^Going to watch it tomorrow.
Its bizarre how you feel you won that bet considering GSP didn't lose and he himself never mentioned the word retirement.
I said the other half, which would make it a tie. He said he is going to hang his glove and go away for a while. Sounds like retirement to me. He might come back from retirement and fight again like so many other fighters.

Last edited:
I had GSP winning 3-2 as well. Rounds 2/3/5.

That being said, i could see a Hendricks score win. Could have gone either way and while I thought GSP won, a Hendricks win would t suprise Me

Same here. Also, look at the stats. GSP landed more significant strikes, more takedowns and has more sub attempts. Hendricks didn't ragdoll him the whole fight, he didn't knock him down, he didn't completely dominate him, so how else are you supposed to judge the fight? Did GSP do well? No. Did Hencricks beat him? No.

My thoughts... this was, by far, GSP's worst fight, besides his two losses. He didn't look like himself from the very beginning. I know he said he "left his soul in the cage", but I don't think he did. Something is eating at him and it showed, big time. I think a mentally healthy GSP kicks Hendricks' ass back to Oklahoma. Hendricks didn't get robbed. Landing a few good shots is supposed to take the belt away from a what, nine time champion? Keep dreaming, bro.

sonnen got annihilated

Tooled. Damn, that was bad. I had a feeling Shad was going to out box him, but I didn't know he was going to beat him up like that. He's no joke.

As far as Hendricks tapping... I dunno, watched it a few times and it looked like he was "this close". Either way, it was weird and iffy.

Back