• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Anyone see fight night just now?

Machida looks SHREDDED at MW. Head kick tko for machida. Great first fight for him.

Yep, it's going to be weird when he fights Anderson. That's if he gets that far. I could see Machida moving up the division quick.

Last edited:
Anyone watch Bellator 105?
Desmond_Green_vs._Angelo_Sanchez_3_medium.gif

I think you can see his brain. lol. I just like the face the doc makes when he sees it. Looks like he is trying to hold in his vomit.

Hendricks obviously punches hard, but I think he still only has a puncher's chance. He's tough, no doubt, but I don't think he's up to GSP's level.

Yeah, makes people look like they forgot to how to fight. Finds peoples' flaws and capitalizes on it. Hendricks tends to rush in and throw looping punches. I know his wrestling is top notch, but it will be interesting to see how he fares against GSP. There's a good chance GSP will still take him down.

GSP has fought guys with good ground games... BJ, Fitch, Hughes, Shields, Diaz (tho not so much wrestling but dangerous jui-jitsu... GSP made him look silly), Koschek. It will be a tough fight, but I think GSP gets it done.

In other news, I read his mentour thinks he should retire after this fight. Interesting. Makes sense to go out on top, I suppose. Dude has plenty of dough.

My pics are:
Hendricks by KO and GSP retires
Sonnen
MacDonald
Woodley
Elliot

Brian Ebersole is always fun to watch. Always bringing the entertainment.

Kinda late on this gif. Mohawk TRT jesus FTW
2.gif

You guys read or hear that Meisha Tate beat Ronda Rousey in a vote to make the cover of the new UFC game. Guess people are turned off by Rouseys personality on TUF.
[youtube]4FcRqN0mcrs[/youtube]

You guys read or hear that Meisha Tate beat Ronda Rousey in a vote to make the cover of the new UFC game. Guess people are turned off by Rouseys personality on TUF.

Unsportsmanship conduct of a female athlete isn't as marketable as is with males. Even with males it only works for a few.

Her giving Meisha the finger when being offered a hand in congratulations will likely cost her huge in lost revenue from being less marketable. Yeah its impossible to even estimate and just my opinion. But such small gestures at the very wrong instant have done serious damage to people's reputations in the past.

I've be routing Meisha this season and hoping to see her pull off the win when they meet.
I hope I'm not being subliminally influenced by the fact that she also hotter looking, sometimes I discust myself :boobies

I had GSP winning 3-2 as well. Rounds 2/3/5.

That being said, i could see a Hendricks score win. Could have gone either way and while I thought GSP won, a Hendricks win would t suprise Me

Last edited:
GSP retiring?

That wasn't a very well kept secret. Can't blame him for cashing in before ruining his current win streak. I'd rather see him in the ring than have to listen to that accent selling the next TotalJunk piece of exercise equipment.

I guess we'll know by tomorrow what it's all about.

Back