• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Nothing but wrestlers is dominating the UFC right now. Cain, DC, Jones(if I heard right from Rogan), Hendricks, TJ, etc... I know there is more.

Weidman...

America is crushing right now. The pendulum has swung away from bjj in many aspects.

Trying to think of non American champs.

Machida Weidman is the card I'm most looking forward to. I'll prob actually but Thst.

Lyoto is the one Brazilian I root for

Last edited:
Nothing but wrestlers is dominating the UFC right now. Cain, DC, Jones(if I heard right from Rogan), Hendricks, TJ, etc... I know there is more.

Does Jones count as a wrestler?

I mean, yeah his wrestling is fantastic of course but he does everything fantastic.

And are they just picking Rhousey's next opponent out of a hat now? Do the women get together and pick straws? Whoever gets the short straw gets their ass kicked next?

and i thought nothing was gonna top the shock of the jones/gus fight

dillashaw1.gif

oh ya im sure you put money down to TJ

oh and scoop slam on hendo

854343466.gif

Straight up pro wrestling shit lol

He meant the shock of Gus taking it to jones. I wasn't shocked either. Gus is a beast and first time jones had to fight a guy where his reach wasn't an advantage.

And are they just picking Rhousey's next opponent out of a hat now? Do the women get together and pick straws? Whoever gets the short straw gets their ass kicked next?

Pretty much. Nothing to see until Zingano comes back.. :party

Pretty much. Nothing to see until Zingano comes back.. :party

Don't get me wrong. I like watching her fight. I'm a fan of her despite all the pouty angry face hater loving schtick. I actually find it funny and entertaining. I mean, it's not her fault the division is shallower than a kiddy pool.

I have no problem if she holds the belt til the sky falls down. I like watching athletes set records.

Just seems like they keep putting sheep in the ring with a wolf arbitrarily (no offense to any of her past opponents)

Last edited:
Back