• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

seriously, the cards are getting WEAK. like cain v werdum was just announced in mewxico city for novermber. the rest of the card is TUF latin guys. who cares!

kinda have to agree here. But as long as Jones and Silva are still fighting, I'm gonna keep supporting the sport.

they should have the diaz crew fight the shield

seriously, im surprised they dont jhave a really big blowout marquis card, but the inuries have become such an issue, I wonder if it would even be able to happen

^ saw that same article. thought it was pretty funny

in other news, holm and carano are looking closer to being in the UFC

What a fight. Couldn't tell if Brown was going to get KO by body kick. Silva always gas out in his fights which is not good when you are going against guy like Brown.

crazy pace, excellent ballz of steel on both men.
Hoping they are both recovering today.

I would imagine his face will never look the same after those hits.
What a great fight. I'll have to watch it again and again.

Not sure how he was a huge underdog. He's what, a foot taller and 80lbs heavier than Shlubenko? I kinda expected Tito would win.

Back