• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

not watching it. but mmafighting has it scored as 4-0 dilloishaw heading into the 5th

time for hendo to retire I think

woot. thanx tj!

Date Placed Description Placed By Risk To Win
May 24, 2014 08:29:42 PM
Single #349132722

Mixed Martial Arts Props (Prop) Moneyline

Both must fight for action

(Renan Barao vs T.J. Dillashaw) - Round Betting (5 Rounds)

(9272) T.J. Dillashaw in Round 5 50/1 May 24/14@11:30p

Web US$ 10.00 US$ 500.00
May 24, 2014 08:29:07 PM
Single #349132535

Mixed Martial Arts Props (Prop) Moneyline

Both must fight for action

(Renan Barao vs T.J. Dillashaw) - Method of Victory (5 Rounds)

(9252) T.J. Dillashaw wins inside distance +900 May 24/14@11:30p

Web US$ 20.00 US$ 180.00
May 18, 2014 04:02:09 PM
Single #348471795

Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline

Both must Fight for Action.

UFC 173 - MGM Grand Garden Arena - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

(9801) T.J. Dillashaw +500 May 24/14@11:00p

Competitor: (9800) Renan Barao

Web US$ 10.00 US$ 50.00

So... Dillashaw huh.

About time, team Alpha Male. I bet Faber and Mendes are still foaming at the mouth though...

yeah- he's not good enough to fight 50 lbs under his opponent, for sure. he's a gaddamn middleweight, and cormier is a lardass.

You really think it was the weight why Henderson lost? Think DC would have beat him even if they walked in on fight day at the same weight.

Even if Henderson did get by DC, it would just have set up a boring title defense again Jones (or Gustafson:p... maybe) with Henderson getting his ass kicked.

DC vs Jones (or Gustafson :p... maybe) is much more interesting

Last edited:
You really think it was the weight why Henderson lost? Think DC would have beat him even if they walked in on fight day at the same weight.

Even if Henderson did get by DC, it would just have set up a boring title defense again Jones (or Gustafson:p... maybe) with Henderson getting his ass kicked.

DC vs Jones (or Gustafson :p... maybe) is much more interesting

of course i do. it was a wrestling match, and nowhere else are weight classes as important.

no i agree with that, but the 30 some odd lb's difference was what made it a wreck.

I'm with you on that. No disagreement there.

Just feel like Henderson's camp HAD to know that and I expected a bit better strategy to deal with it.

They knew DC is an elite wrestler. They knew he'd walk into the cage a lot heavier.

Here's the real question of the night...

How intoxicated are TJ and team Alpha Male right now?

10 shots in? 20? Are they at the "seriously, man. I'm not even that drunk" stage yet?

How bad will their hangover be tomorrow?

I will say that the UFC Post Fight show was pretty funny. With Chael and Rashad hosting DC. DC talking about how he feels he is confident to beat Jon Jones, sitting next to two fighters who lost to Jones. :rofl As if all that's the Light Heavyweight division has to offer. Guys who think they can win until the cage door closes and they get smashed.:p

That said, I do think DC has a better chance of beating Jon than Chael or Rashad ever had.

Glad barao lost so we can hear the end of Dana Tryinh to say he's the best pound for pound fighter.

Still don't think Cormier has anything for jones. Jones is bigger, stringer, faster, with more techniques And variations. Better striker with more power. Significantly better bjj as well

excellent fights.
Fabers gym in Sacto closed today but if my timing was right I could catch them all arriving with their luggage and hangovers!

Back