• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

I don't give a shit about rankings I just want to see this:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/anderson-silva-wants-nick-diaz-010845616--mma.html

Not likely though.

BOqzaf3CcAAQo5C.jpg:large

Nobody throws a punch until round 2

Silva...head kick KO. WRITE THAT DOWN. :|

Seriously I'd be excited to see Nick get in there because hes crazy enough to not be scared of Anderson. Hes going to throw caution to the wind and exchange.

Nick after multi year layoff, fighting a way bigger, way better guy?

No thanks. He'd get demolished. It wouldn't even be a fight. It would be even more embarrassing than His GSP showing

Such a flip flop of attitude. I cant wait to watch Gus rearrange his face.. again. :laughing

Is it flip flopping? If you ask me, he's been trolling people the whole time.

The more people hate on Jones, the more he eats that shit up and gives them more fuel for their fire, the whole time just making his paycheck bigger.

Nick after multi year layoff, fighting a way bigger, way better guy?

No thanks. He'd get demolished. It wouldn't even be a fight. It would be even more embarrassing than His GSP showing

Anderson is going to be coming off like damn near a year and a half layoff! You ask me the odds are gonna be about even. And Nick trains like hes fighting even when he isn't booked against an opponent. It'll be a good fight.

Anderson is going to be coming off like damn near a year and a half layoff! You ask me the odds are gonna be about even. And Nick trains like hes fighting even when he isn't booked against an opponent. It'll be a good fight.

youre straight up insane :laughing

nick doesnt even have a winning record in his ufc return, hes 1-2.

Diaz/Silva makes no sense. Diaz would get tooled. Diaz could fight LW if he really wanted and Silva could fight LHW if he really wanted. Silva is way bigger, more skilled and Nick's brains are scrambled.

Diaz/Silva makes no sense. Diaz would get tooled. Diaz could fight LW if he really wanted and Silva could fight LHW if he really wanted. Silva is way bigger, more skilled and Nick's brains are scrambled.

I cant think of a single advantage diaz brings to that fight

silva is bigger, way bigger, a better striker, has at least as good of BJJ (proba better but diaz never does JJ anymore anyway)

what does diaz bring to that fight other than attitude, which both condit and GSP already showed doesnt do much in the fight

andersem wants the fight because its EASY and huge money

I won't be living in Stockton anymore by the time this happens but I already know the only place in town that shows the fight, Buffalo Wild Wings, is probably gonna have every table in the house booked 2 months in advance.

Back