• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

youre straight up insane :laughing

nick doesnt even have a winning record in his ufc return, hes 1-2.

Yeah they also called me crazy when I said Matt Sera was gonna take out GSP. And when when I CALLED Dillishaw beating Barao.

Who cares about his win loss record, Silva lost two straight (And I'm a BIG Silva fan)! Styles make fights. Nick will bring it and Anderson won't do a GSP and try to point fight.

BARN BURNER.

Last edited:
Did you call it when GSP later knee'd Serra into submission? :D

Nope I wasn't dumb enough to bet against GSP in the rematch. :twofinger... I made good money the first fight I wasn't about to give that back.

I think it would at the minimum go a full three rounds. COME ON! You guys probably think Machida has no chance against Weidman either?

Last edited:
Machida absolutely has a chance against Weidman. He's been on fire at MW, where he should have been all along.

Diaz honestly never should have even fought GSP. Had no business being in there with him and did virtually nothing. Moving forward and blocking punches with your face isn't a good strategy against Anderson Silva. :D

Nope I wasn't dumb enough to bet against GSP in the rematch. :twofinger... I made good money the first fight I wasn't about to give that back.

I think it would at the minimum go a full three rounds. COME ON! You guys probably think Machida has no chance against Weidman either?

Machida has a great chance. Don't think he will win, but I actually hope he does. Machida is among my favorite fighters.

Diaz had no business being in a WW title fight. One fight at WW
On Hos return, which he lost

I'd rather see frabk mir fight Diaz lol if we are sayinh fuck weight classes

I think Machida should have been fighting at Middleweight a long time ago too but he did have the LHW belt so I can't exactly say he was wrong to fight at that weight.

Machida has a great chance. Don't think he will win, but I actually hope he does. Machida is among my favorite fighters.

But... he's Brazilian.:teeth

Machida got hespek.

Frank Mur vs. Nick Diaz in a two round mean mugging/bitch-calling contest. Third round Indian Rasslin' contest in case of a draw.

images

So what are you supposed to be for Halloween?

I'm Hyu?

What?

Hyu!! You know. Hadouken!

Back