• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

LMAO I've been telling people Machida has been taken over by the Dark Hadou. Ever since he tuned up Mousasi he looks like a different person.

vitor admits he failed the random drug test neveada gave him a little while ago.

why is he still fighting? hes failed multiple times now

I hope Khabilov slams Henderson on his head tomorrow night...or atleast smothers him with wrasslin to a 5 round decision?

Dodson is the most exciting flyweight in the UFC and tomorrow he will show why. He needs that rematch with Mighty Mouse

Pearson vs Sanchez will be a war with Pearson winning

Dodson! Benson! W00t!

Diego... Go the fuck home. Someone got PAID for that shit. Fucking seriously making it harder and harder to give a fuck about MMA. Those judges should be beaten with a rubber hose.

Dodson! Benson! W00t!

Diego... Go the fuck home. Someone got PAID for that shit. Fucking seriously making it harder and harder to give a fuck about MMA. Those judges should be beaten with a rubber hose.

Dodson is awesome, he is just such a weirdo

30-27 Pearson and 30-27 sanchez Damn......

Biased or not, Dana IS a piece of crap

And fans DON'T love Dana. Any board like mmafightony for example, is full of people who hate Dana and no one who likes him

Last edited:
How long was Cruz out before they went to an interim title. Just wondering cuz Pettis has been out since he won. There's a December date but what if he doesn't make that?

Also, I don't understand how all the interim title things work... because Cormier was saying he would fight Gustaffson but only for an interim title? How do you make that kind of claim if the current champion is still active?

Back