• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike punkin we loved your pics you shared :)

Babe you just shush- you look too damn adorable as it is with the new cut n the shades n such to be tossing out statements like that. it gets a gal to thinking and I do not want to have to beat my fellow BARFettes half to death when they :leghump you
I may never let you out of the house again...........now see, those ties are coming into play again, sheesh!

I have. I'm not very objectifiable, it's no big deal.

There are very few pictures of me on the intertoobz anyway.

Yes, good pics you're a stud even if you're kinda mean sometimes :teeth

Back off bishes... mikev is mine. [EVIL-LAUGH]Muhahaha....[/EVIL-LAUGH]

See some other KS thread where he was being bitchy to me, I already gave you up-I'm a lover not a fighter and If you make me fight I will have to kill you then I will be feeling very badly and all the BARFIe girls will hate me for killing hawt manflesh

Yes, good pics you're a stud even if you're kinda mean sometimes :teeth

See some other KS thread where he was being bitchy to me, I already gave you up-I'm a lover not a fighter and If you make me fight I will have to kill you then I will be feeling very badly and all the BARFIe girls will hate me for killing hawt manflesh

moi?

I certainly don't recall being mean to you. I'm generally not mean to anybody really. What did I say?

He said I could post his pic on his behalf... he's too "shy" ;)

meeee.jpg

Enjoy ladies! =)

How'd you get that Donna? and are you sure he said OK?
Cute!!!

Beau, that's a different Mike and what is FVVF or will it scare me ?

Oh and these horny girls want the wetsuit pics next

I like it
It has a leather tether so it can be held in place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back