• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet!!! :) Hey, did you see the birthday present I left for you on your birthday thread?

It looks like a perfect fit! :laughing

........i just need to find the changing room to try them on...........:wow :p

Hey, wait a minute! I want to spend time with the birthday boy, too!! Science!!!

bc we just dont get enough GG1K,Turbodogs02, n Trix sammiches......
(yes, we need a date we can all make- the 40 maybe? wine women n song?)

Attachments

• HPIM1539.jpg
    HPIM1539.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 29
That's a happy boy in that picture! Lookit that grin!!

YOU!!!!!
You get back to the girlie forum! You are our property we do NOT want to see you soliciting on BARF!!!!
Girls this boy is the property of Curveunit you may look but no touchy there are 15 girlies that will be upset unless you all come ride with us

Very Sexi Roo-ell

YOU!!!!!
You get back to the girlie forum! You are our property we do NOT want to see you soliciting on BARF!!!!
Girls this boy is the property of Curveunit you may look but no touchy there are 15 girlies that will be upset unless you all come ride with us

Very Sexi Roo-ell

Thanks Gwynne.

I was bored, so I posted those pix here. I don't think the girls in CU care much for those pix, but I could be wrong. :confused :rofl

Thanks Gwynne.

I was bored, so I posted those pix here. I don't think the girls in CU care much for those pix, but I could be wrong. :confused :rofl

Girls on motorcycles....
...what the heck do you think we're about
Anyway you are quite the stud there boy!

YOU!!!!!

Very Sexi Roo-ell

I'm one of those girls!!! Hands off ladies...you'll distract him from riding with us and if he's busy tryin' to holler at chic's he'll miss your birthday...:rofl

Ok fine...I'll let it go...I'm just tired of makin' best friends and having them snatched hahaha I know wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I throw my own damn pitty party :party

Back to my pal...He is definetly property of CU! :twofinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back