• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, ok....

From the Alameda BARF Meet a couple of weeks ago (I don't like it so much, but my friend says the pic is hawt, so up it goes...)
ben_alameda-sbux-07-11-08.jpg

Uhm... yeah. Straight up, that's hawt. Thank you... after the week I've had, I needed this. A lot. :)

^^^^^^^^^
and I was there when that picture was taken!:love:love

Well he isn't a BARF'r but he is a motorcycle racer. :wow :teeth :blush

Attachments

• JamesT.jpg
    JamesT.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 35
Very hawt... but repost.
However, very hawt... so well worth a 3rd look! :laughing

This is just sad... I don't post up in the thread, and it withers on the vine??? Ladies.... c'mon!!! We needz teh sexy menz!!!!

I love the hawt sexy mens will recruit

Becoming a father has somehow made me feel very sexy. and Izzy wanted me to post this, so who am I to argue? :teeth

attachment.php

And here I was going to toss up a fresh one fer ya ladies, but I aint tryin' to fallow that!

Well, ok........Self portrait.

digi210.jpg

Having just got back from training cruise, I shall post a pic. This was taken by a friend of mine on our arrival in Tahiti. We manned the rails for that one. One of the few decent pictures ever taken of me.

Attachments

• arrival.JPG
    arrival.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
OK. Not much response from the first pic I posted way back, and I'm a bit bored with all the non Barfer pics being posted (exception J-bone), so here's the Lonster getting hosed. (One of my wife's favorites.)
Enjoy.

Lonster

Attachments

• lonster hoser.jpg
    lonster hoser.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 25
Having just got back from training cruise, I shall post a pic. This was taken by a friend of mine on our arrival in Tahiti. We manned the rails for that one. One of the few decent pictures ever taken of me.

Evil has suddenly become veeerrrrrry sexy!!!!! :teeth

OK. Not much response from the first pic I posted way back, and I'm a bit bored with all the non Barfer pics being posted (exception J-bone), so here's the Lonster getting hosed. (One of my wife's favorites.)
Enjoy.

Lonster

Now that's hawt... :drool

Capt. Stubbing? :twofinger

attachment.php

BRIAN!!!!!!!!! Miss you... :(

My thermometer thinks I'm pretty hot, but my friends think I'm scary.

Attachments

• frisbie.jpg
    frisbie.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 28
  • earlowen.jpg
    earlowen.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 29
Oh baby I've seen the real you and YOU are sizzling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back