• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age of Consent: CHECK
wants to Sex: CHECK
within driving distance: CHECK

okay, pm me and we can get this going
lookaround%5B1%5D.gif

PM sent! ;)

damn Raul...you got a RC-51?!?!?!?!

damn...!!!!

Dude looks like jailbait... :dunno I don't think there should be any posting of jailbait... :x

tip: if you're going to use frosting for PICS, then use something like strawberry, which looks more like frosting, instead of something a little scarier... :laughing or pose him with the can of frosting...

Ohhhh Matt... :drool Now that's the sweetest thing I've seen in a month of Sundays!!! :kiss

Why thank you my dear! :teeth

tip: if you're going to use frosting for PICS, then use something like strawberry, which looks more like frosting, instead of something a little scarier... :laughing or pose him with the can of frosting...

:laughing:laughing

Here is one of me playing bass with some friends at a party. The song was Chocolate Jesus by Tom Waits. Damn I'm cool. :cool

Attachments

• daband.jpg
    daband.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 38
actually no it doesnt...there's sprinles :)

still isn't his best moment....it's....disturbing somehow.

Matt, thank you as always for saving us chickas from workplace boredom with outstanding hawtness!!!

Raul, how about a little less gear? c'mon honey we know how hard you've been working, flaunt it a bit!

Dude looks like jailbait... :dunno I don't think there should be any posting of jailbait... :x

:teeth

Attachments

• IMG_1035.JPG
    IMG_1035.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back