• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^
there I was all ready for tropical cocktails.....

:laughing ahahahahahaa bastids...!!!!

i was caked ok?!?!?! CAKEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

like what this kid had
mt746243851.jpg

:p

Here is one of me playing bass with some friends at a party. The song was Chocolate Jesus by Tom Waits. Damn I'm cool. :cool

Tom Waits is cool. I like "What's He Building In There"... but how about a pic where we can see your face??

Mike... why you wanna do us like that?? The first pic of that guy was bad enough, why you gotta make it worse???

I think he liked getting splooged on with man juice

:laughing ahaha terry terry terry...ahah the guy who picks on me everywhere i go...i gotta meet you one day man

fine....a new one for teh ladies...and the car for everyone else....(yes, thats a real GT40)

:p i was talking when my friend took the pic

Attachments

• 87.jpg
    87.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 26
:laughing ahaha terry terry terry...ahah the guy who picks on me everywhere i go...i gotta meet you one day man

fine....a new one for teh ladies...and the car for everyone else....(yes, thats a real GT40)

:p i was talking when my friend took the pic

Much nicer!!! :thumbup

"Alright Alright Alright Alright, Ok Now Ladies !!!" :laughing . Sorry, I just liked the caption.

n605121238_915561_2304.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back