• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laughing ahaha terry terry terry...ahah the guy who picks on me everywhere i go...i gotta meet you one day man

fine....a new one for teh ladies...and the car for everyone else....(yes, thats a real GT40)

:p i was talking when my friend took the pic

I was going to ask "Ford GT40?" That machine is the awsomeness!! I like it.

yea.. ur cute too :p

Ok, maybe not the sexiest man, but hey... give me some credit ladies!! I tried!

afa7f3cc.jpg

meatlake.jpg

meatranch.jpg

Credit Given... We commend you on your sexyness contribution. :thumbup

^^^ Where exactly are u located, I go often, but im from the central valley... u are more than welcome to join sometime.

I'm in SJ but my family is from Stockton where I visit often.

to get it out of the way.
/m4m , so stfu lol

hahahha... well if u want, ill let u know next time i go out to the lake (ill PM u ahead of time) and u can see if you will be around the area and maybe bring some family or friends.. (I go to Lake Don Pedro) The sucky thing is I need to see when i can go again!! GRRR

M4M blah blah blah...

Sounds good. My family has a few boats, so let me know WELL ahead of time if you can and I'll get em out there.

NO GARY BEHAVIOR ALLOWED IN TEH SEXY MANZ THREAD!!!!! :mad
NO Credit given if yer hittin' on Anthony!!! :x And next time take yer shirt off.

Just thought I'd post up a pic I took a few weeks back of one of the sexiest racerboys I know... hi Matt!! :wave

dbe9aaed.jpg

is this where I can shamelessly self promote myself? :teeth

heh

as you wish

iclub014.jpg

no hair-double fisting in vegas. My buddy is 6'5" im not that short :teeth

P8040019.jpg

the aftermath of said multiple double fists. Barf salute!
P8050044.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back