• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stylin'!! :cool you can always count on J-Bone to come through when ya need teh Sexy Menz fix!! :thumbup

Nothing like bike night in livermore ;)
sitting_bike_night.jpg

:wow Hey!!!! wait... what??? Damn but I love teh hawt menz at teh Lib-mo meet!!! :teeth

You poser Wayne!!! :p :love
Be cafeful in this thread hun, the ladies here are hungrrryyy!! And if you dare show them any of those shirtless pics you have... Well, I have no doubt they'll maul you to death! :rip

:laughing

OH nos you didn'! Me? Shirtless? I would never do such a thing :|, except for you! :drool :kiss

OH nos you didn'! Me? Shirtless? I would never do such a thing :|, except for you! :drool :kiss
Aww you're too good to me! :blush :kiss Besides.. no need to whore yourself when you already know you're damn sezzy!! :leghump

shirtless pics you say? rawr*

Antney, in the nakee
n605121238_121365_9460.jpg

You are DARLING!!!!! God what a little cutie... :love Thanks for the warm fuzzies those pics gave me... :) Needed that more than you could ever know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back