• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was primping for Skip's last night, and inspiration hit me, so pardon the mirror shot.
been a long time coming you tease :p ... thank you for sharing the sexys, i think i'll call you Slick:cool:teeth:p:party

com3 all up in this bitch

4a66a1cc.jpg
gotta love da bum :p

hot diggity dog!! :teeth

so is someone gonna tell that guy he has a tribble on his face?

I just wanna see what "razors ftw" Connie has to say about it. :laughing

:wtf how the hell does that guy look in the mirror, and think to himself, "oh yeah- that's it, right there! yeah, baby... braidin' the beard... now that's hot!"

Dude, shave that gaRy shit off... it looks like hell. Leave off wearing leiderhosen, buy a razor, and PRESTO! you might get laid!:thumbup

:wtf how the hell does that guy look in the mirror, and think to himself, "oh yeah- that's it, right there! yeah, baby... braidin' the beard... now that's hot!"

Dude, shave that gaRy shit off... it looks like hell. Leave off wearing leiderhosen, buy a razor, and PRESTO! you might get laid!:thumbup

:rofl my kids braided it, they love uncle kyle and they always mess with his beard :laughing

:rofl my kids braided it, they love uncle kyle and they always mess with his beard :laughing

Uncle Kyle needs to spend a few bucks, buy a decent razor, AND SHAVE THAT SHIT OFF. The ONLY guys who can get away with a beard long enough to braid are in ZZ TOP. He's too young to be one of the guys in ZZ TOP, so he needs to shave that shit OFF. Unless he likes walking around with "chick repellent" hanging off his face like that. I dunno... maybe getting laid is overrated? :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back