• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you know this...MAN!

But it still aint easy :teeth

Sure you can elect yourself. I like the pic, You and MikeT have a classy swank attire. :cool:teeth

haha thank you. I got the sweet clothes. :rofl

3068664292_7d2c298b4e.jpg

Me, on the left ;)

stern-2.jpg

That is a dead sexy pic... love the Victorian Attire, you and your lady carry the look off beautifully!!!

I guess for as much time as I spend lurking in the cleavage thread...
And that is a banana in my pocket, and yes, I am happy to see you!

Max, you're just the cutest!!! Plus you take the awesomest pics!!

One more of me and my sister @ Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay

:wow Daaaaaamn!! Put a BARFer in a suit like that, and it just does something for me... :drool That's just plain HAWT!!!!

That is a dead sexy pic... love the Victorian Attire, you and your lady carry the look off beautifully!!!

Max, you're just the cutest!!! Plus you take the awesomest pics!!

:wow Daaaaaamn!! Put a BARFer in a suit like that, and it just does something for me... :drool That's just plain HAWT!!!!

Hehe, got to do what we have to do :)

Attachments

• 001 ChrisHoy copy.jpg
    001 ChrisHoy copy.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 40
I was primping for Skip's last night, and inspiration hit me, so pardon the mirror shot.

John ... you are smoking hawt! :teeth

Thanks to all the new entries ... FWIW, I like the braided beard ... but I've always been attracted to the different. :)

Last edited:
John ... you are smoking hawt! :teeth

Thanks to all the new entries ... FWIW, I like the braided beard ... but I've always been attracted to the different. :)

:wtf Suz... girlfriend... we need to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back