• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haz RED hair now !!

image-1.jpg

Ooooh!!! I likey!!! :thumbup You have such pretty eyes... :)

NOT.

I wouldn't catch up if *I* had a three week head start! :laughing

Ya know, I think I have a pic of you kicking around my computer... ima post it up.

Prolly the best rider I know... plus he's a kick-ass guitarist, and is just an all-around, super-nice dammit-why-doesn't-he-have-a-brother-exactly-like-him kinda guy... Yep, TZRider on the right! HAWT, Ba-bee!!! :teeth Oh- and he drives a Porsche Boxter like a madman over Calaveras Road at midnight under a full moon just to make me smile after a really bad day... :) Gotta love a guy like that! :thumbup

Attachments

• 4-21-07 Mines Road Paul Andy Connie.jpg
    4-21-07 Mines Road Paul Andy Connie.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 34
Paul on the left, Andy on the right. Both men are just darling! :)

Here is one from today, I had to go to interview and got the job:party So now I wont be posting on barf much:thumbdown But I can atleast afford new tires:teeth Btw dont mind the my shower curtains:twofinger

Last edited:
TK is teh hawtness! :teeth
And congrats on the job!! Now you can BARF like the rest of us working stiffs... on your lunch break! :x

Maybe when its not so cold, too much traffic to drive, will be a Popsicle by the time I get back home :laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back