• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thems be the regs. Gotta be clean-shaven at school. Don't worry, it'll be back in two weeks. :teeth Even the Corps of Cadets cannot overcome the power of the Finals Week Beard. :laughing

:laughing:laughing

Good luck on your finals. I'm sure you'll do well. :teeth

please to post in the cleavage thread ... pheet pics ... :teeth .. few of us have been waiting patiently for those :) kthx
/threadjack

:laughing:laughing

Good luck on your finals. I'm sure you'll do well. :teeth

Jesus. Asking for feet in the Barfette cleavage thread is like saying "Gee, thanks, no, crack cocaine doesn't do it for me, I need something with a bit more kick." :wtf

just messing around. obviously i'm posting a link and not a actual pic. :p

and I DID say... 'not sure they belong in this here thread'... anyway.. it's late.. can just delete them.. no biggie.

LOL, she delivers the pheets.

They make for nice variety *and* you're participating. :eek:)

LOL, she delivers the pheets.

They make for nice variety *and* you're participating. :eek:)

Uhm, guys... THIS is the Sexy Man Thread... it's not actually the cleavage thread... so this probably is the wrong thread for this conversation... I'm jes sayin'...
And while I'm on the subject, feet are not cleavage, and do NOT make for a "nice variety"... :barf

MOAR MEN PLEASE!!

I haz RED hair now !!

image-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back