• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is me, under the influence of a moderate wine buzz and smiling for a camera. I suspect Vio is going to be the only one to appreciate this picture, which is ok with me. :cool

Attachments

• smt-100.jpg
    smt-100.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 28
This is me, under the influence of a moderate wine buzz and smiling for a camera. I suspect Vio is going to be the only one to appreciate this picture, which is ok with me. :cool

Mmmmm ... I like the beard. :) How YOU doing? :leghump

Got my first tattoo on Tuesday...happy 27th to me! :party

Attachments

• back4.jpg
    back4.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 26
Got my first tattoo on Tuesday...happy 27th to me! :party

Nice :thumbup

Found one from about four years ago, when I was in a lot better shape. Me with my sister at a family dinner. We're wearing nametags because Grandpa had Alzheimer's pretty bad for a few years...

Attachments

• smt-100-2.jpg
    smt-100-2.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 29

Awwee... look at you! . Cute :) :teeth!!!!

We all appreciate it. :)

:wave

Edit: Goetees are hot!

Last edited:
The men of BARF are the hawtest I've seen in a long time! (I don't get out much though ............) :leghump

Please keep the pics coming !!!!!!! :teeth :thumbup

Goatees can be sexy, but a clean shaven face is a very kissable one :love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back