• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how to NOT get banned on barf.

Hug a mod :twofinger

p14262945-5.jpg

awesome hoodie, i want it now :thumbup one of my favorite bands.

These didn't come out quite the way I wanted. The light was lower than I thought, and the camera decided to go with a painfully long 1/8 exposure time. Oh well. Here's me in my monkey suit. Like I said, me and Ralph Lauren don't lie. :teeth And as a bonus for putting up with my atrocious camera technique, the second one is my brother... :p

Attachments

• whore.JPG
    whore.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 265
  • whore2.JPG
    whore2.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 266
  • whore3.JPG
    whore3.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 28
  • bro_whore.JPG
    bro_whore.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 35
Dr. Evil lookin' all hawt n sexay with teh niiiiiiice threads!! Gal could take you anywhere, you scrumptious thing you!!! ;)

Hi Joe!! :wave Thanks for posting up the pic I'm using for my avatar!! :teeth How's about some sexiness featuring you, Sugar?? :kiss

pics from ~10 years ago count? :D

146983445_fPAMX-X2-5.jpg

146983437_FZhRw-X2-3.jpg

how about ~20 years ago? ROFL!
441252040_DxeMZ-X2.jpg

here's one from ~2 years ago that i like
141733741_doMdL-L.jpg

These didn't come out quite the way I wanted. The light was lower than I thought, and the camera decided to go with a painfully long 1/8 exposure time. Oh well. Here's me in my monkey suit. Like I said, me and Ralph Lauren don't lie. :teeth And as a bonus for putting up with my atrocious camera technique, the second one is my brother... :p

whore3!!??!!?! hehehe... , :laughing

You're looking irresistable, simply smashing darling.:applause :love :)

holy white balance! :laughing :twofinger

:laughing That's a straight jpeg dump from the raw file, I couldn't upload them from Lightroom because my internet at home is kaput right now. I'm gonna replace the images soon. Idiot freeware viewer on my laptop doesn't understand the concept of white balance.....:twofinger

Aww, jesus, why am I doing this...

Attachments

• 2879210667_1998399a0e_ob.JPG
    2879210667_1998399a0e_ob.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 33
pics from ~10 years ago count? :D

here's one from ~2 years ago that i like
141733741_doMdL-L.jpg

Damn, Joe, that pic is amazing!!! :wow You look HAWT!!! :drool If you were single.... ;)

Aww, jesus, why am I doing this...

Cuz menz in kiltz are OMFG HAWT, that's why!!! And you, Sir, are no exception to the rule!! :thumbup:teeth

So, uhm... how you doin'? ;)

Damn ... so many hawt men on da BARF! :)

Thanks to Joe, Dwarf, John, and the rest of you hunky BARF men for the recent submissions. You know we want mowr!!!!! :teeth :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back