• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
0521_carrot-top-acm-awards.jpg

Random Pic Random Thread

Random Randy Strikes again:later

Random Randy is all about the Ginger Buff Tonight:rofl
danny-bonaduce.jpg

Random Randy needs to quit posting pics of skanky guys. They may be cut- but they are so not hawt! :barf Now quit threadjacking! :twofinger:p

anyone care if I post this?

Mind? MIND??? Are you smokin' crack??? That's smokin' HAWT!!!! :drool Ohhhhh damz... lookit that smile... that's a heartbreaker right there, baby... Yep, in the immortal words of Carlos the Cabinet Delivery Driver, "I'd tap that"... :teeth
Thank you, Matt, for adding a new pic to my Private Stash of Hawtness... ;)

:twofinger you love it when I post and you know it:p

and if you dont, I just wont post anymore:x

Hate it when you post skanky guys. This is the Sexy Man thread. We don't care about "stars" (Danny Bonnaduce?? CARROT TOP???? :wtf ). We want to see the Hawt Sexy Menz of BARF!! So if you're gonna post up, post up pics of YOU!:p

I dont have any sexy pics of me but here is one of Tim aka "BIG186"

Attachments

• Erica and Joe car pics 073.jpg
    Erica and Joe car pics 073.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 35
I dont have any sexy pics of me but here is one of Tim aka "BIG186"

Oooooh.... I could play with him til he breaks!!! :drool

Why are you posting a pic of another dude?

gay...

Hush! :| As long as he's posting up pics of hawt BARFers, he's making us girls happy!!! He's a smart boy!

Why are you posting a pic of another dude?

gay...

F that. "That" being you criticising a fellow SMT poster. I had a good reasoning behind posting this, but it eludes me. Maybe I'll find the answer at the bottom of another bottle of hard cider...

This post brought to you by ethyl alcohol...

Here's two of me on cruise. Not sexy photos, really, but Barfette Bait nonetheless...

Attachments

• FTV 1.jpg
    FTV 1.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 38
  • John on Cruise.jpg
    John on Cruise.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 49
Here's two of me on cruise. Not sexy photos, really, but Barfette Bait nonetheless...

What's the harness for? And thanks for posting up LOTS o' Sexy Men... I mean, wait... they are MEN, right? I mean, you're all over 18?? ;)

where you at the niner game this past sunday? If you were man were you shit faced:laughing

Edit: Was time there

AARRRRGH!!! Spelling and punctuation!!!! Is that supposed to be "wHere" or is it "were"? and your edit- is it "timE" or "Tim"?? :cry

Last edited:
What's the harness for? And thanks for posting up LOTS o' Sexy Men... I mean, wait... they are MEN, right? I mean, you're all over 18?? ;)

It's anti-fall gear. I was working about 85 feet above the water, 70 feet above the deck.

Niko (Nikos Anastasiadis, Greek as it gets ;)) and Tim (the two closest to me) are well over 18, but I haven't a clue about the other two...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back