• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys with kids: HAWT
Guys who race: OMG HAWT!!
Guys who post up in the Sexy Manz thread: OMFG HAWT!!! :drool

Moar, please! :)

:)

100_1057.jpg

Oh, and Joe, you pretty summbitch, you better watch out next season come sundown. :shocker

edit- now that I posted, can someone link me to the cleavage thread plz? kthxbai! LOL!

Last edited:

View attachment 289762

Oh, and Joe, you pretty summbitch, you better watch out next season come sundown. :shocker

edit- now that I posted, can someone link me to the cleavage thread plz? kthxbai! LOL!

Here. Easily the most important thread of discussion in the history of mankind, the most concentrated collection of female virtue of the past several decades, and the single most important piece of dialogue of the modern era, the Best Barf Cleavage Thread!

Highschool
3131061591_d10cc82d2b_o.jpg

Today wooo!

3131890758_d55578f04e.jpg

You have become an extremely handsome man... if we were still having a company Winter Gala, you would have made a lovely accessory for me to wear on my arm! :)

these are a couple of pics of me. i just moved out here from WI. and im single LADIES LOL!!!
l_8fd2e2649d2b43f594ba0a4c78252a76.jpg

l_60077d039fbe455982e678bdf8f64a56.jpg

Very Nice! And while I'm single, I am definitely too old to commute to Torrance- no matter how hawt the guy!! Welcome to California, where even when it snows, it still doesn't drop below zero...

View attachment 289762

You're almost as cute as your little one!!! :)

Since I did enjoy the cleavage thread, here's one of mua :)

Attachments

• 284492499_0794da9d41_o.jpg
    284492499_0794da9d41_o.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 32
It's there ... it's just ashamed to be associated with him so it's hiding. :laughing

Here's me at the 2008 International Motorcycle Show in San Mateo..:cool

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back