• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the holiday break, my boys and I built an igloo...

picture.php

...and slept in it for six nights!

picture.php

me and the raddest person in my life.
289966818_Fzd8u-X2.jpg

Damn Joe- you're hot to begin with, but when you put a darling little one in the pic, you just make me melt!!! :)

Over the holiday break, my boys and I built an igloo...

picture.php

...and slept in it for six nights!

picture.php

Andy, your boys are just adorable... they take after their Daddy! And let me just say, you're one of the best Dads I've ever met!! :thumbup

We need MOAR HAWT MENZ!!!!!! 2 days without new pics??? C'mon, guys... give us ladiez a li'l somethin' somethin'.... ;)

To tide us over, this is a li'l hottie I've had a chance to ride with a lot... my "Mines Road Guru", Panzer07, on our last ride up Mines over the summer (pre chip-seal):

Attachments

• me with Jim at Junction.jpg
    me with Jim at Junction.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 35
From New Years @ Bimbos :)

Happy now?

Attachments

• NewYears'08 (10).jpg
    NewYears'08 (10).jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 38
This is my boy ,IN TRAINING ,heck no, HE IS FULLY TRAINED!!!Oh I should also tell you that ,that little girl holding my boys hand is my wifes bosses daughter LOL.

Last edited:
J-Bone and Charles- You two are just plain SEX-AY!!! :drool

Little boy is just darling... BUT- little boy with Daddy?? Makes me weak in the knees... so come on, Dad! Make me go weak in the knees! :)

Awww Love this picture of you two.

You likes seafood? :teeth

Your Tre is adorable :)

he's gonna be waaaaaaaaaay sexier than me when he grows up, that's for sure.. for one, he doesn't have my hair; thank goodness.

w00t! pic of me from last night's game taking a faceoff.

453548319_CanzD-X2.jpg

^^^^^ Look at you! Awesome! Looks like a lot of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back