• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Funny :| . It's called shit-faced drunk, in a low-light room... and you'll notice my eyes aren't bloodshot, and generally, dilated pupils aren't a sign of being smoked out- which, BTW, I don't do. Kthxbye. :rolleyes

on the side note, have you ever been told u look like janine garofalo?

Attachments

• resem.jpg
    resem.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 256
on the side note, have you ever been told u look like janine garofalo?

:wow whoa- that's almost scary. Hmmm... wonder what the hell my dad was up to?? :wtf Sadly, would prefer to look more like Tina Fay... :(

aww no say kthxbye :( you still look cute :thumbup
Cute is for puppies and kittens , She just looks darn right HOT lol! Oh gixxergirl1000,you said that fathers with the kids make U weak in the knees! Well Hear is a couple of pics ,and when the day was done we were weak in the knees ( check out the pole ouch)!

[

Last edited:
one of my girlfriends favorite picture. i actually did my hair instead of wearing a hat like i do 24/7, guess that's why she likes it. we agreed i'd do my hair every saturday lol. if it gets me laid then it's worth it right?

Attachments

• werd.jpg
    werd.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 28
Cute is for puppies and kittens , She just looks darn right HOT lol! Oh gixxergirl1000,you said that fathers with the kids make U weak in the knees! Well Hear is a couple of pics ,and when the day was done we were weak in the knees ( check out the pole ouch)!

[

Colin, my dear, thank you for the lovely compliment... :blush and may I say, you with your wee ones is absolutely wonderful!! I love the first one... and yeah, it's frickin' HAWT, and makes me all melty inside!! :)

one of my girlfriends favorite picture. i actually did my hair instead of wearing a hat like i do 24/7, guess that's why she likes it. we agreed i'd do my hair every saturday lol. if it gets me laid then it's worth it right?

Great pic! If I were you, I'd be doing my hair every day, that looks awesome!

i totally disagree. i find many girls cute, and i find many girls hot.

buffy weird girl is cute:

indexpic.jpg

megan fox is hot:

megan-fox-picture-1.jpg

two totally different descriptives.

THIS is the Sexy MANZ thread. STOP POSTING PICS OF CHICKS!!! :x

That's alright! Gonna wear the hat less?? :teeth

hats are easy. i always take showers at night before i go to bed, never understood the concept of taking one when i wake up. why go to bed dirty? i like to keep my sheets clean of dirtiness, besides getting down 'n dirty before bed. as a result i always wake up with bed head so i just throw a hat on...it's very simple being a dude sometimes.

Okay..I guess I've been gone from BARF for WAY too long. I didn't realize how many sexy menz we got on the BARF..... :drool

Okay..I guess I've been gone from BARF for WAY too long. I didn't realize how many sexy menz we got on the BARF..... :drool

Not near as many as the shear magnitude of sexy wimmenz :teeth

was rummaging through my old pictures last night, found one after a few days at the track without sunscreen. Best farmer tan evar, so sexxxay :rofl

farmer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back