• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
264294843_WaJEp-L.jpg

:laughing ahaha damn Hooli...now THATS a glass of brew!

I love this thread hehehe we need more pics of newbies..................Im trying to figure out on how I can do that................vio how did u get dude's pic? I know u didnt just ask him.....did ya??? ;)

chest press dude, chest press

yeah.... thanx..... that pic was actually after I lost 20 lbs. and was taken about 7 months ago. since then i have had gym membership and toned up a bit. Got to get back into it again now that I'm down here though

yeah.... thanx..... that pic was actually after I lost 20 lbs. and was taken about 7 months ago. since then i have had gym membership and toned up a bit. Got to get back into it again now that I'm down here though

so take new pics youngin! :teeth

Ok here are a few..put on your sunglasses when looking at the beach picture, this whiteboy is white!

Attachments

• barf.jpg
    barf.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 35
  • barf1.jpg
    barf1.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 37
  • barf2.jpg
    barf2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 34
  • barf3.jpg
    barf3.jpg