• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't waste your time with a guy unless he has a SUPER pole.

02_corser_superpole.jpg

Geez guys... best be careful at your next track day... all your pics are gonna be nothing but ass shots, half a bike, no rider visible... :laughing

not me, I gave him some love :)

besides I have to 1) actually buy a damn bike first (yay about another month!) and 2) get an available weekend to go play

guy thongs.. hmm... (*scratches head*)
don't get me wrong, they are pretty revealing, but .. i donno.. hmm

Yeah, I'm kinda with you on that... seems a little girlie to me, despite all the muscles... kinda ghary... I'd rather see those boxer briefs... :drool I think those are the hawtness... :teeth

Ok, Girls, here's my offering. (Hubby best not find out that I posted this here :shhh ....and NO it's not him)

The message that came with this photo (in an email) said this:

I have no idea how this works, I have never been that good at these optical illusion pictures!!!! But the friend who sent me this said if you stare at it long enough, you should be able to see the ocean. I tried for a while, I can't see any stupid ocean! So give it a try and let me know if you see any water.

-Mod- removed pic, no nudity allowed. kthnxbye.

Or NO briefs... yup, that works... and I don't need to see the ocean... seen the ocean before... but daaaaaaaamn that's some kinda nice!!!

Ok, Girls, here's my offering. (Hubby best not find out that I posted this here :shhh ....and NO it's not him)

I have no idea how this works, I have never been that good at these optical illusion pictures!!!! But the friend who sent me this said if you stare at it long enough, you should be able to see the ocean. I tried for a while, I can't see any stupid ocean! So give it a try and let me know if you see any water.

I'm no good at these either...what ocean???

if anyone needs me I'll be over in the corner, receiving oxygen

sun kissed cheeks

closed for Mod review and discussion.
It may be opened again soon, doubt it but stranger things have happened.:)

After review, this thread will remain open - at least for now. Violations of the TOS will result in the thread being closed, permanently.

There were a handful of pictures in here that violated the TOS, they've been removed or linked.

Here's what we expect:

No overtly sexual pictures.

No butt-cheeks/butts in thongs pictures.

You can post pictures of sexy men, you can't post sexual pictures of men. Denzel in a suit = ok. Denzel in a thong = not ok.

Simple enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back