• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK ladies......mind if I contribute? :teeth

Attachments

• pool.jpg
    pool.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 32
Erm . . .

You do know there is going to be . . . shrinkage, right?

:twofinger

Don't know about that... those look like nice warm waters to me... besides, seeing him all shiny and wet, with the water sluicing off his muscled abs...

Sorry, had to take a little mental vacation there... GOD I love having a vivid imagination!!!! :teeth If I smoked, I'd need a cig now... :laughing

Don't know about that... those look like nice warm waters to me... besides, seeing him all shiny and wet, with the water sluicing off his muscled abs...

Sorry, had to take a little mental vacation there... GOD I love having a vivid imagination!!!! :teeth If I smoked, I'd need a cig now... :laughing

Wow! I think I almost needed a smoke after that! :laughing:teeth

And yes, those waters were very warm! That and with so many lovely comments.......wow:p *ahem.....yes well.....moving along, nothing to see here!

How about a man in "uniform"? he he....hangin out trackside....

Or bein' a bit frisky?

Attachments

• track.JPG
    track.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 31
  • tahoe.JPG
    tahoe.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 31

And yes, those waters were very warm! That and with so many lovely comments.......wow:p *ahem.....yes well.....moving along, nothing to see here!

Or bein' a bit frisky?

CHECK PLEASE!

Hey ladies for a white guy he's kinda hot ;)

I'm not sure quite how to take that....:confused

Ah hell, who am I kidding?? I'll take it no matter how it was meant! :laughing:p

Aw shucks.....really though.......GixxerGirl, Idontdotrix, Catgirl.......you all are very kind! Thanks for making an old man feel good! :cool

Or bein' a bit frisky?

Ohhhh Sweetie... you have just absolutely MADE my night!! It's my birthday on Monday... why don't you just put a bow on yourself, and call it done??? :teeth I'd be a happy girl... in fact, throw in some ribbon, too, cuz I reeeaaallly like unwrapping presents.... one ribbon at a time.... the anticipation... :drool

Ohhhh Sweetie... you have just absolutely MADE my night!! It's my birthday on Monday... why don't you just put a bow on yourself, and call it done??? :teeth I'd be a happy girl... in fact, throw in some ribbon, too, cuz I reeeaaallly like unwrapping presents.... one ribbon at a time.... the anticipation... :drool

:wow :blush :teeth

Ok you really want me to take up smoking again?? Cause I gotta tell ya.....*whew! :laughing

Well have a VERY happy Birthday Monday!! That rox! B-day's are fun....good times!

How's this?......:laughing I decided to have some fun and "pose" on the bike! Yeah I'm weird and thought it was funny.....of course the laughing in the background only encouraged me! :p (*sigh I miss that bike!)

Attachments

• lagunafun2.JPG
    lagunafun2.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 32
:wow :blush :teeth

Ok you really want me to take up smoking again?? Cause I gotta tell ya.....*whew! :laughing

Well have a VERY happy Birthday Monday!! That rox! B-day's are fun....good times!

How's this?......:laughing I decided to have some fun and "pose" on the bike! Yeah I'm weird and thought it was funny.....of course the laughing in the background only encouraged me! (*sigh I miss that bike!)

Ohhhhhh lordy... the layers of hawtness... :drool
Thank you for the bows and ribbons... my vivid imagination and I are greedily unwrapping!!!! :teeth

And you're on a gixxer... hawt mens on hawt bikes.... :drool

Is it warm in here?? I feel warm... :blush

Thank you for the birthday wishes, too... :kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back