• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SURPRISE!!

It's a slightly funny, somewhat dorky white guy on a bike?!? Is it just what you wanted? :p

Attachments

• lagunafun.JPG
    lagunafun.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 32
SURPRISE!!

It's a slightly funny, somewhat dorky white guy on a bike?!? Is it just what you wanted? :p

HOW did you KNOW????? :wow:teeth
It's just what I've always wanted!!! It's so pretty!!
Can I take it home and play with it 'til it breaks??? :teeth ;)

damn u two for real u do need to get a room, wait u said ur old??? U dont look much older then 27..........from what i see in the pics

HOW did you KNOW????? :wow:teeth
It's just what I've always wanted!!! It's so pretty!!
Can I take it home and play with it 'til it breaks??? :teeth ;)

YOWZERS! :smoking:D

Didn't anyone ever teach you to play nice with your toys so you wouldn't break them? ;)

Dude, you're old enough to be Connie's dad! :wtf

sssss............ouchhhhhhhh!! Damn, can somebody.....yeah it's right there, right in the middle of my back......right between teh shoulder blades.......

:twofinger

Dude, you're old enough to be Connie's dad! :wtf

Awwww Andy.... you say the sweetest things!!! :) No wonder I think you're hawt!!! ;)
Total bullshit, but still really sweet!!! :laughing

sssss............ouchhhhhhhh!! Damn, can somebody.....yeah it's right there, right in the middle of my back......right between teh shoulder blades.......

poor poor punkin... you got a boo boo?? Here... let me lick it better.... uh, I mean, kiss it better! yeah, that's what I meant! ha ha ha... damn...

#32 !

i heart eric bostrom :love he's the hawtness ! (although i think he looked better in green ;)

Attachments

• l_eric.jpg
    l_eric.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 26
  • PitsEricBostromandMechanic2.jpg
    PitsEricBostromandMechanic2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 26
Sexy woman thread disappeared, all I can guess is this is TRULY a bay area forum, good job limpwrist.

Why are you in here complaining to the wimminz about it??? We've got our thread of hotties, so we're happy. Post up a pic of yourself without a shirt, and we'll let you play in here! :teeth Wouldn't that be more fun that playing in the sexy woman thread with a bunch of guys???

i heart eric bostrom :love he's the hawtness ! (although i think he looked better in green ;)

oh scootie....thank you!

I wish the boys would stop complaining- or post a pic instead! I mean really, what are they clickin' on this thread for anyway???? besides, this is a public service! these will do until I can get a......playdate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back