• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you in here complaining to the wimminz about it??? We've got our thread of hotties, so we're happy. Post up a pic of yourself without a shirt, and we'll let you play in here! :teeth Wouldn't that be more fun that playing in the sexy woman thread with a bunch of guys???
Heres whatcha get.:twofinger

Owl n Hum.jpg

I'm not really brave enough to post a picture of my new bod, but I just got into a pair of 31 inch jeans. I haven't worn jeans this small since I was in college (17 years ago).

You'd be amazed at how much difference you see when you drop 30 pounds of fat and add 10 pounds of muscle. I'm almost "normal" looking.

I'm not really brave enough to post a picture of my new bod, but I just got into a pair of 31 inch jeans. I haven't worn jeans this small since I was in college (17 years ago).

You'd be amazed at how much difference you see when you drop 30 pounds of fat and add 10 pounds of muscle. I'm almost "normal" looking.

Awesome! Great work! How long ago did you start getting in shape? :party

Dave!!! Way to go!!!! :thumbup I'll bet you look hawt... ;)

Wow! I think I almost needed a smoke after that! :laughing:teeth

And yes, those waters were very warm! That and with so many lovely comments.......wow:p *ahem.....yes well.....moving along, nothing to see here!

How about a man in "uniform"? he he....hangin out trackside....

Or bein' a bit frisky?

very nice, thank you :teeth:smoking:loco:burnout

Im SEXY on this thread....!!!

:p :laughing ahahahhaaha :rofl

Attachments

• IMG_4716.JPG
    IMG_4716.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 24
well, it's official; i was sniped at the track yesterday and after seeing the shot, i am NOT a sexy man. not like i used to be. i'll work on it and get back to you guys when i make it back into sexy-man form.

267922755_jHoTP-L.jpg

so i wave farewell!

267860662_DePSS-L.jpg

Reactions: vio

you should be proud of that! c'mon share a shot. we'll be nice, right ladies?

i have to watch what i post from now on...don't want a forced exile from BARF island now...:clown

(but what the mods don't know is, that they can't read pm contents...hee hee...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back