• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My final contribution to Christina....Because I will miss her

STA60026.JPG

here's some sexy chocolate for you slodown on the site. next to him griff our site owner.

the guy in the hat is zxplatino on the site and he is mmmmmmmmmmmm

erictop.jpg

here is another one

this is eakrish... he does better on film lol

page 92 marking my spot

i'll post more for ya laterz.... gotta go meet these facktards for dinner tonight. i'll take pics :D

i see not many of your men posted.... what's up with that. i need something to look forward too...

hook a girl up!

^^^ Here ya go, take it for what its worth.

Attachments

• cutout_BW.jpg
    cutout_BW.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 34
  • bw_me3.jpg
    bw_me3.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 34
  • My_CR500.jpg
    My_CR500.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 36
I had a photo up before, took it down because I thought I was gonna get myself in trouble somehow. Whatever. The ladies are asking for pictures of BARFers, and when have I ever been able to say no to a lady? ;)

In Yosemite this last weekend with my girlfriend:

DSC_0262-1.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

wow. just wasted my whole morning reading/looking at this thread. what took me so long?! Well, at least my nails are dry now

^^^ Here ya go, take it for what its worth.

I had a photo up before, took it down because I thought I was gonna get myself in trouble somehow. Whatever. The ladies are asking for pictures of BARFers, and when have I ever been able to say no to a lady? ;)

In Yosemite this last weekend with my girlfriend:

DSC_0262-1.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

WOW

:thumbup

*sigh*

i lubs me some men!

you guys rock :teeth

now take your shirts off and take a pic :)

Reactions: MHC
he's tall, smart and hawt.... he's also young.... but he is 21.... so it's legal ya know ;)

e52bb553.jpg

this is jarhead we have to keep an eye on him because he does the helmet hump when you aren't looking. ha!

he's so effing sexy ....

2e539237.jpg

^^^^^ This guy's hawt if only for his t-shirt!!!! :laughing :thumbup

Where the f**k is the chocolate? :wtf

Voila! Awww yeah.... he's hawt! And one HELL of a Pit Bitch!!! ;)

Oh yeah- and he can actually RIDE!!! :thumbup

Attachments

• Hooli.jpg
    Hooli.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 209
Where the f**k is the chocolate? :wtf

Maybe if you didn't have that freaky ass avatar you wouldn't have to cry to get on here :twofinger

for the record, I'm not in here either (that I know of)... and Connie, please don't! You're the only one I know that has a photo of me other than my avatar :p

Last edited:
Maybe if you didn't have that freaky ass avatar you wouldn't have to cry to get on here :twofinger

for the record, I'm not in here either (that I know of)... and Connie, please don't! You're the only one I know that has a photo of me other than my avatar :p

Hmmmm.... what's it worth to ya?? ;) You're awful cute... I think maybe the ladies would like to see your pic... you've got that whole "Vic" from "The Shield" thing goin' on... that's pretty damn hawt, Paul... :)

Hmmmm.... what's it worth to ya?? ;) You're awful cute... I think maybe the ladies would like to see your pic... you've got that whole "Vic" from "The Shield" thing goin' on... that's pretty damn hawt, Paul... :)

Ummm, I'm not so sure what I can offer... ummm help fixin' your Jimmy and/or trailer? ummm my undying gratitude? If I lost this extra 20lbs I wouldn't care, but I still have that gut. It's gotta go before I won't mind my pictures being out there haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back