• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hell yeah. I could use some mad skillz right about now. damn rule 24!

I'll settle for puppy kisses, those should get me through the day.

I'm so glad I don't have 'Rule 24'!!! :teeth

I'd almost be interested in seeing all these rules. I mean... rules are so restrictive and if you're got at least 24, how can you be having any fun?!?!

Besides, rules are more like guidelines really :teeth That's my favorite line out of pirates hehe I love it when I get to use it.

I am nowhere near as obsessed with myself as I need to be to post a picture of my atrophied white body on the internet. Y'all will just have to meet me in person.

Where and when?? :)

I'd almost be interested in seeing all these rules. I mean... rules are so restrictive and if you're got at least 24, how can you be having any fun?!?!

Besides, rules are more like guidelines really :teeth That's my favorite line out of pirates hehe I love it when I get to use it.

You keep posting up in this thread, Paul.... wussup with that? ;) do I need to post up your smiling face so everyone can see how cute you are?? :teeth :laughing Hee Hee... this is fun!!

Where and when?? :)

You keep posting up in this thread, Paul.... wussup with that? ;) do I need to post up your smiling face so everyone can see how cute you are?? :teeth :laughing Hee Hee... this is fun!!

Because I've been watching to see if you're going to be in trouble or not. :mad And... well, damnit, I am curious about the rules but... not THAT curious :x

I'm kind of agreeing with Dr. Evil.....

Because I've been watching to see if you're going to be in trouble or not. :mad And... well, damnit, I am curious about the rules but... not THAT curious :x

I'm kind of agreeing with Dr. Evil.....

Awww... takin' care of me... SEE???? What a sweetheart!!! :)

Oh, I'll take care of you alright :sniper :p

And on that note so I don't tempt the cougars or whatever else might be in here... :later

:wtf Where's that goddam picture... you are soooo toast....

73227d23.jpg

So who is the hott guy behind your bike? :leghump

you girls make the leg humping guys look like amateurs :laughing

Reminds me of a cage of restless very hungry female lions pacing the bars waiting for their next meal :rofl

..... which is why I cannot resist throwing in a steak :teeth

which is why i can't resist saving your picture to my desktop :D

I am nowhere near as obsessed with myself as I need to be to post a picture of my atrophied white body on the internet. Y'all will just have to meet me in person.

we are obsessed with you and would be pleased to see your white body on the internet.

I hate you:mad you actually had me there for a sec :twofinger

I ran to the mirror just t'make sure :rofl ..... nice PS work , I have a few pics I'd like you to touch up a bit :teeth

buahaha! all that and i STILL had to help you load a bike? :twofinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back