• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
img0497wh3.jpg

liquidIQ at tech day january 07

frontshot-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Chirstina,skylar,candi. I found another pic. Had to considering PimpnJames is stealin the show!
-Frank

page 86 ;)

Reactions: vio
^^^^^
Oh, my.... :drool
Please, god, let him be single, and like girls with curves and a rack who ride literbikes...

Reactions: vio
Yup, he's a cutie! Age 27. Not married, I'm taking bids......:laughing

(I know you're married, Melissa---you got a sister?? ;))

DAMN. Yeah, I forgot for a minute. :rofl I KEED, I KEED, please don't let Jason read this. Then again, if he's snooping the Sexy Man Thread I guess I am home free. :rofl:rofl

:drool

DAMN. Yeah, I forgot for a minute. :rofl I KEED, I KEED, please don't let Jason read this. Then again, if he's snooping the Sexy Man Thread I guess I am home free. :rofl:rofl

:drool

:rofl:rofl Yeah, I hope Daddy Tudd doesn't see that I posted Tudd Jr's pic on here :shhh.....but as you said, if our hubbies our browsing this thread, that would be the least of my worries! :laughing

(Hi Honey!! :kiss NOW GET OFF THIS THREAD!!)

Tudd Jr is teh hawtness... but I for one cannot :drool when I know his mom's reading the post!!!!! :cry

He is a hottie! Does he ride??? And what does the bid start at??

Whoohooo, Danni! :thumbup Let the bidding begin! (price is VERY negotiable...)

Does he ride?? :ride You mean a motorcycle? Um, no, but dangit, he can learn! :laughing

Just a side note that I LOVE BABIES, and can't wait to have more Grandchildren! :kiss Lots and lots and lots of 'em! All bidders should keep that in mind.

Danni?? Danni, where'd ya go?? Yoohoooo, Danni???

(was it something I said??) :cry

Whoohooo, Danni! :thumbup Let the bidding begin! (price is VERY negotiable...)

Does he ride?? :ride You mean a motorcycle? Um, no, but dangit, he can learn! :laughing

Just a side note that I LOVE BABIES, and can't wait to have more Grandchildren! :kiss Lots and lots and lots of 'em! All bidders should keep that in mind.

Danni?? Danni, where'd ya go?? Yoohoooo, Danni???

(was it something I said??) :cry

I'll bid, I'll cash out all my credit I've got, sell my art work for him... lol :thumbup very cute son you've got :) Where do you start the bid? or is this a silent bid? :party

I've got 2 dirt bikes, pretty big bikes I've aquired, he would fit on either one well, will give me motivation to fix them :teeth

To add, I've never been married, and my mom wants grand children too :banana

Last edited:
Time to gay it up a little bit more :laughing Still chubby but gettin' somewhere. Besides, 6 packs are so '97 :p

Posing: It's serious business! :rofl

wtf?! your garage is painted black and white! you live in smallville, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back