• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoohooo, Danni! :thumbup Let the bidding begin! (price is VERY negotiable...)

Does he ride?? :ride You mean a motorcycle? Um, no, but dangit, he can learn! :laughing

Just a side note that I LOVE BABIES, and can't wait to have more Grandchildren! :kiss Lots and lots and lots of 'em! All bidders should keep that in mind.

Danni?? Danni, where'd ya go?? Yoohoooo, Danni???

(was it something I said??) :cry

you scared her away. she called me earlier, hiding behind her door, and wouldn't come out until I handed her a cross, some garlic and a three year supply of Depo Provera. grannies in waiting frighten her.

you scared her away. she called me earlier, hiding behind her door, and wouldn't come out until I handed her a cross, some garlic and a three year supply of Depo Provera. grannies in waiting frighten her.

Then my not-so-subtle strategy worked perfectly! :laughing

Gotta run, I'm busy sorting through these applications from young women begging me to be their Mother-in-Law......I don't know WHEN I've been so popular! :teeth

MOAR HAWT MENZ!!!! Where's Turbodogs02??? I want one of him OUT of the water!!!! :drool Matt?? Helll-looooo.... where you at??? :)

Then my not-so-subtle strategy worked perfectly! :laughing

Gotta run, I'm busy sorting through these applications from young women begging me to be their Mother-in-Law......I don't know WHEN I've been so popular! :teeth

Ok ok ok I didnt run away that far LOL I just wanted to wait until the baby talk stopped :D

He's cute but not baby worthee :p

actual sacramento hawtness... all six foot six of it. you bay girls dont know what you are missing.

Attachments

• Paige.jpg
    Paige.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 136
actual sacramento hawtness... all six foot six of it. you bay girls dont know what you are missing.

wait wait... i think i've met you before... that's yer hubby? i'm drawing a blank for a name... you rode on the back of his bmw or something once... couple of us... cory call, dude onthe zx10 that smashed his oil pan... et cetera? i didn't see much of you, as cory and i checked out...

that you?

You girls really claimin Sac guys are hotter than bay guys? Maybe you should go join SARF.

Now I gotta rep the bay. My momma always told me I was cute.

Attachments

• 250 pimpin.jpg
    250 pimpin.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Reactions: vio
wait wait... i think i've met you before... that's yer hubby? i'm drawing a blank for a name... you rode on the back of his bmw or something once... couple of us... cory call, dude onthe zx10 that smashed his oil pan... et cetera? i didn't see much of you, as cory and i checked out...

that you?

sorry Joe- wasn't me, but if he looks familiar it could have been him and his (now) ex wife.
hubby? hell no I'm single. lol, my X couldn't hold a candle to this guy.

Evol, you know what you can do to end the debate....pics!!!! hurry before I put up a shirtless shot of this one!

sorry Joe- wasn't me, but if he looks familiar it could have been him and his (now) ex wife.
hubby? hell no I'm single. lol, my X couldn't hold a candle to this guy.

Evol, you know what you can do to end the debate....pics!!!! hurry before I put up a shirtless shot of this one!

his name matt or mike or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back