• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i asked for permission to post pic... i think it will be alright.. i couldn't wait for a response..

Ladies... this is Umeebuh :)

Attachments

• 1844529-june2005_180.jpg
    1844529-june2005_180.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 38
i asked for permission to post pic... i think it will be alright.. i couldn't wait for a response..

Daaaaaamn... the boy is ripped!!!! :teeth

sure- I'm pretty happy so why wouldn't I want YOU to be happy too?

lemme tell you sweetie those arms are just as strong as they look........ :) it was nice to be....distracted....tonight

"distraction" FTW!!!!!! :thumbup

Gee - thanks Vio! :laughing That was a poorly timed pic at the annual OFG party...

OK - here's one more a little less poseriffic helping Joebar4000 move. And one taken (unbeknownst to me) at a friend wedding. It's far more serious than I am!

Oh yeah - Hi Connie! :twofinger

Attachments

• l_589d84008f3e90f7c90bb8a87c06b063.jpg
    l_589d84008f3e90f7c90bb8a87c06b063.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 1155151183_l.jpg
    1155151183_l.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 37
Gee - thanks Vio! :laughing That was a poorly timed pic at the annual OFG party...

OK - here's one more a little less poseriffic helping Joebar4000 move. And one taken (unbeknownst to me) at a friend wedding. It's far more serious than I am!

Wedding pic is just gorgeous!!!

I think it was well timed :)

I like the black and white pic.

got another one :banana

Attachments

• 1843997-img_2568.jpg
    1843997-img_2568.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 35

You're so dreamy Brandon. :love

:twofinger

See you Saturday. :thumbup

You girls really claimin Sac guys are hotter than bay guys? Maybe you should go join SARF.

Now I gotta rep the bay. My momma always told me I was cute.

ummmmmmmm well. a girl walks away from the forum for just a minute and there is allllll kind of man meat posting :thumbup

some asian goodness ;)

This was taken this past Saturday for a “political correct” Holiday party.
Before leaving my house everyone took a few photos.. Here’s the ones they took of me.
I have four more monkey suit parties to go to so I should have more pics to come in the up coming weekends.

xmassparty07001uk2.jpg

I'm trying to look cool in this pic:dontknow: :crackup: :dontknow:

xmassparty07010dw0.jpg

:eek:ccasion1

OK so if I was into white guys Brandon would be the first on the list................:)

:wtf
*opens door to thread, pokes head in*

"chopped liver. :x "

*slams door to thread*

Aww Connie!!! *hugs* HI CONNIE!!!!! :love

here's another latin huni for the ladies

BicepMain.jpg

OMG He's the hottest Latin guy I've seen in years........Christina where did u find him??? I need to know where he is soo I can stalk his ass!!! LOL :love

You girls and you appetite for flesh. Well here is the sexiest pic I have and it has all kinds of flesh.

Infineon270816.jpg

Too bad it's cow flesh :rofl:twofinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back