• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we all know what you ladies are after....

hiking142.jpg

:teeth

Last edited:
OMG who is THAT????????? please gawd tell me it's single, over 5' 10 and isn't a retard...............
I am FAR from a retard and am 6,1 of pure, raw, sexual prowess:teeth:cool:rofl

Hey, I saw him first!!! :x

:Popcorndecisions, decisions...:teeth Well... Connie did grab my ass at *$'s and let me pull her hair while I rode her ass...:later

:Popcorndecisions, decisions...:teeth Well... Connie did grab my ass at *$'s and let me pull her hair while I rode her ass...:later

Nicely tall, and did not give the appearance of being retarded... but further inspection may be necessary... :teeth
Well, I will admit to patting your ass... :blush not my fault, though... it had some sort of gravitational pull on my hand... :dunno
And since my hair was braided, you haven't pulled it. Yet! ;)

well you can't possibly make a decision until you pull my hair at least once.

Connie and I cat fight? never! that' s my new hunting buddy.
Hi Connie!!! :wave

well you can't possibly make a decision until you pull my hair at least once.

Connie and I cat fight? never! that' s my new hunting buddy.
Hi Connie!!! :wave

That's right!! Hi Danni!!! :wave
But since I groped him first, would you mind terribly if I kept him?
Besides, you've landed a frickin' HOTTIE with Paige!!! :drool :thumbup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back