• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*raises hand* I like pulling hair! :D

:rolleyesDude...:shame
cockblock.jpg

Uhm... can somebody show that poor boy how to dress himself?? Apparently his mama didn't tell him the belt goes ABOVE the ass... :rolleyes :rofl
somebody should tell the pups that the walk that goes with the "pants off the ass" looks sort of like a duck waddle... it's sooooo not sexy...
One girl's opinion... :laughing
Make that +2 girls opinion! :laughing

I heard the shit out of that!!! But our guys are too pussy to post hot pics of themselves :(

Maybe the BARF Boyz are too busy riding instead of taking HGH & roids in order to impress women or ghey menz... :rolleyes

:twofinger

EDIT: When BARFettes post up themselves in skimpy 2-pc bikini's, then you might see more BB's stepping up. :laughing

Maybe the BARF Boyz are too busy riding instead of taking HGH & roids in order to impress women or ghey menz... :rolleyes

:twofinger

EDIT: When BARFettes post up themselves in skimpy 2-pc bikini's, then you might see more BB's stepping up. :laughing

I only doff bikinis for the enjoyment of the male populace for good causes.

hmmmm maybe a BARFettes Bikini Bike Bath day, proceeds to go to????????

shirtless pics of hawt guys are our payment for the flood of How You Doin's around here.

Take tips from Connie EVERYONE... You show a lil appreciation and you might just get what you ask for! ;):thumbup:teeth:cool

ooo! OOO! OOO! me next! me next! I have plenty of hair to pull.

any guys here who don't think we appreciate their pics haven't been looking at their rep pts and comments section lately.......... we appreciate! :) just remember it only lets us give so much and so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back