• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if you didn't want that. And the fact that I was on that so quick.. you love it even more :hand :rofl

Connie, closer inspection is needed to ensure that they are not just clip ons. :laughing For others, that is. Hubby would not approve. :angel

You're right... I'll see what I can do this weekend, and report back! :thumbup

ink, yes. piercings? ehhhh not so much.

but nice shirtlessness!

I need to see some hawtness, I am in that most ghey of places, the dog show. where all the men know all the words to every Abba song........

Some piercings really work for me... :teeth

ABBA = Slow Death

You really are on the 7th level of hell, aren't you???

Ohhh nooooooo.... "dancing queen" just started playing in my head.... oh please don't be on a loop.... :cry

Via Candi's request (she threaten to cut me)

Me and my son

sta60156zq4.jpg

Figured I might as well post up..

Waiting for 4500 servers..
l_c6c0f0bef041f32bf00818dbf2fd3307.jpg

Back when I worked out hardcore
l_ab7fd19cc107a0ba62f050fd7ebb05ed.jpg

l_bb8750f2067fc69fed6187dd211d6ddd.jpg

Here...... LOL
IMG_0750Medium1.jpg

good morning ladies :D

Christina have I told u how much I heart u??? I cant wait for u to move!!! We gonna have such a good time!!!

Yo... Rico... how YOU doin'?? :drool Dood... it's always sunny in CA, and we don't have humidity and whole cities of retirees... ;)

And seriously... somebody needs to stop posting pics of hawt guys on bikes WE CAN'T HAVE CUZ THEY LIVE IN THE WRONG FRICKIN' STATE!!!!!!! :mad

Yo... Rico... how YOU doin'?? :drool Dood... it's always sunny in CA, and we don't have humidity and whole cities of retirees... ;)

And seriously... somebody needs to stop posting pics of hawt guys on bikes WE CAN'T HAVE CUZ THEY LIVE IN THE WRONG FRICKIN' STATE!!!!!!! :mad

I heard the shit out of that!!! But our guys are too pussy to post hot pics of themselves :(

somebody must be me :D

i figured it was my womanly duty since our barf boys have neglected to accept thier positions as eye candy in this man thread.

:) i have more... wanna see... and i think i have more of rico.

Christina have I told u how much I heart u??? I cant wait for u to move!!! We gonna have such a good time!!!

we'll have a blast ;)

i figured it was my womanly duty since our barf boys have neglected to accept thier positions as eye candy in this man thread.

Hey!! Did I not already post a topless picture in public for your amusement? Now give me a $20 or I'm putting my clothes back on and walking right out of here! :x

Uhm... can somebody show that poor boy how to dress himself?? Apparently his mama didn't tell him the belt goes ABOVE the ass... :rolleyes :rofl
somebody should tell the pups that the walk that goes with the "pants off the ass" looks sort of like a duck waddle... it's sooooo not sexy...
One girl's opinion... :laughing

Awwww... the boys are pouting... that's sooooo cuuuuuute!!! :laughing

Uhm... can somebody show that poor boy how to dress himself?? Apparently his mama didn't tell him the belt goes ABOVE the ass... :rolleyes :rofl
somebody should tell the pups that the walk that goes with the "pants off the ass" looks sort of like a duck waddle... it's sooooo not sexy...
One girl's opinion... :laughing

Connie ur killin it!!! SHUT UP LOL leave him alone he can dress however he wants as long as his shirt is off.....and he has a very nice ass and it can show is he wants it to show DAMN IT! :p

m_c78b277442400a83809989d27883c122.jpg

l_b0015d6efd428b874383e3d6d4c4dbd3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back