• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tards r very convincing! me no like that! umm why is hooli hanin with the girls? doesnt he wanna hang with the boys lookin at umbrella girls and such? oooh wait maybe.........................

you know, the smart guys back in school used to sign up for Home Ec- they knew where the chickas were gonna be. 1 guy for every 15 gals. just goes to motive.....

I'm only doing this because it's you guys....

n6401997_33539138_8476.jpg

Reactions: vio
hehehehe thats sexy!!! I like that bra what size is it??

lol thanks, that was an interesting night, the memories are a bit fuzzy... It's my friend's, like a 34B or 32C? I forget, I don't really know... Once I take them off of the girl I kinda lose interest in the bra. ;)

what's your definition of a nerd? wait,I know...IT guys!
no no no no! no IT guys for Danni. they spend more time on their Crackberry than me.

I don't even have one of those newfangled things, my 2 year-old Motorola Razr does just fine thank you. :x

Besides, I'm much too busy riding. :twofinger

OTHER DANI: Don't h8. :shame

LOLZ!:rofl
That took what...? 10 minutes!?

As if you didn't want that. And the fact that I was on that so quick.. you love it even more :hand :rofl

Connie, closer inspection is needed to ensure that they are not just clip ons. :laughing For others, that is. Hubby would not approve. :angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back