• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this one is available............but thinking of joining a cult if I can't find him a decent chicka soon.
yes, he rides. loves kids and small animals (my akitas like him)and he can really really cook.

Attachments

• April 08.jpg
    April 08.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 30
this one is available............but thinking of joining a cult if I can't find him a decent chicka soon.
yes, he rides. loves kids and small animals (my akitas like him)and he can really really cook.

Niiiiice!!! :thumbup hook me up! :teeth

So, any luck with my list yet? :x

So, any luck with my list yet? :x

two eligibles come to mind, will send them your email with your ok- thread jack over :Pirate, we now return you to your regularly scheduled hawtness

Connie this is the one I wanted you to meet. we gotta save this boy from himself. it would be a crime against humanity itself to let a decent looking, good hearted, hair pullin' hawtie to be unappreciated.
we need a shirtless one of him tho, he's really been kicking out the pushups lately and ...oh my............

I'm down like a plane crash!!!! He's totally hawt... :drool
MOAR PICS... I'm home from work broken today... :cry BOREDBOREDBORED

Fine. I'll cave. It's not a very good pic of me, I'm on the right. One of my friends thought that she could sneak up behind me and jump on my back.

My hair is no longer that length anymore. :cry I miss it. I've put on a little weight, too, because my school leaves no time for swimming. :cry

Attachments

• 3278746d.jpg
    3278746d.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 39
DR. EVIL IS TEH HAWTNESS!!!!
Sooooo.... how long (short?) is the hair now? Is there enough hair that a girl could sink her fingers into it and... well, grab?!!! :teeth

my gf thinks I'm a looker, and yes, she takes a lot of random pictures

this is me trimming up before we hit the town

Attachments

• ShowLetter.jpeg
    ShowLetter.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 26
No fair!!! Hawt guys WITH GIRLFRIENDS should not be posting!!!! Nothing worse than window shopping something you CAN'T HAVE!!! :x :p

Nice recovery!!!! :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

A Playa from my :love

You got Rep my friend. :laughing

no way, pts lost. any guy with real game never would have admitted where the photos came from. trust me, I'm an expert on this subject....

connie dammit stop hoggin' the hawties! either that or gimme something I can play with!

connie dammit stop hoggin' the hawties! either that or gimme something I can play with!

Something to play with? GV FTW! Someone to play with? I so wish I had a back room filled with hawties waiting for their number to be called... I'd toss you the hawtest of the hawt... :) but I got nothin'... :cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back