• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no way, pts lost. any guy with real game never would have admitted where the photos came from. trust me, I'm an expert on this subject....

He slipped up, found out he had game and could possibly pull some new tail, then changed his story that it was really his sister or old GF taking the picture.

It just looks bad in print, but if he said it in person, it would have only taken a few seconds to come up with a plausible cover story, then he could have quickly changed the subject. Classic move. :x

I think he could have pulled it off. So award the points!!!! :laughing

He slipped up, found out he had game and could possibly pull some new tail, then changed his story that it was really his sister or old GF taking the picture.

It just looks bad in print, but if he said it in person, it would have only taken a few seconds to come up with a plausible cover story, then he could have quickly changed the subject. Classic move. :x

I think he could have pulled it off. So award the points!!!! :laughing

yeah, exactly!

she seriously is my ex, I've been really stoned all day and can't type worth a shit

You like him so much, you fuck him! :thumbup

Andy!!! :wow

yeah, exactly!

she seriously is my ex, I've been really stoned all day and can't type worth a shit

sooooo not helping your case!! :laughing

We'll be wanting a notarized letter from the ex-girlfriend, in triplicate, to restore your status of Available Hottie!

We'll be wanting a notarized letter from the ex-girlfriend, in triplicate, to restore your status of Available Hottie!

Sorry, can get that. But I can provide another pic :p

Back when I had long hair

Attachments

• Photo 1.jpg
    Photo 1.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 29
Me drunk at my brothers wedding, I'm on the right

Attachments

• l_4e3e43413d0dff8f65ecb2324636bd7c.jpg
    l_4e3e43413d0dff8f65ecb2324636bd7c.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 31

Daaaamn, son... there's lots of available wimminz out there... we can hook you up... although the shop-vac seems to be enjoying it... :confused
But I gotta say, you look gooooooood nekkid... :drool

DANI!!! Come quick!!! He's hot- if weird!!!

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Puti again.

Damn.

I guess I'll play too. I may not be hawt but I can pose

Attachments

• DSC00203.JPG
    DSC00203.JPG
    220.7 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00204.JPG
    DSC00204.JPG
    214 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC00205.JPG
    DSC00205.JPG
    235.1 KB · Views: 32