• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just :bump my favorite thread....

I don't have anything new to offer yet, so I'm giving you a quick pic of the gorgeous black hottie who spent the weekend in my bed.....:rofl

Attachments

• too cool.jpg
    too cool.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 27
just :bump my favorite thread....

I don't have anything new to offer yet, so I'm giving you a quick pic of the gorgeous black hottie who spent the weekend in my bed.....:rofl

KOHLI!!!! Awww... lookit the little man, with his cool shades on... :kiss
He's sooooo fluffy.... it makes me want to just hug 'im and cuddle 'im and kiss 'im and then take him home with me!!!! :love
Do you think he'd get along with the pocketdog??

this one is available............but thinking of joining a cult if I can't find him a decent chicka soon.
yes, he rides. loves kids and small animals (my akitas like him)and he can really really cook.

Yeah... he's totally hawt, BTW... thanks, Dani!!!! I sooooooo owe you one, Girlfriend!!! You're teh awesome!!!! :teeth

So here's a couple of sexy guys... Lynn has the most beautiful hair on BARF, and Mike is just the hawtness... plus, he and his wife just had a beautiful little baby boy, and he's an AWESOME Daddy... how sexy is THAT???
And no, they don't know they're here... :laughing

Attachments

• Lynn.jpg
    Lynn.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Mike Connie.jpg
    Mike Connie.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 29
Yeah... he's totally hawt, BTW... thanks, Dani!!!! I sooooooo owe you one, Girlfriend!!! You're teh awesome!!!! :teeth
woo hoo! see this thread actually accomplished something!!!! call me later n fill me in since B hasn't said a word. I can vouch for this guy C- he's great. man if I was half a foot shorter you never would have gotten his number!

Koli gets along with everyone :) even pocketdogs. get thee to a Z2 trackday and allow the cuteness to keeel you- he's always there (except 05-10/11- he gets to play show dog that weekend with me)

now quick! someone post some real shirtless hawtness!!!!!

why did I JUST find this thread now:laughing??? So many pics to catch up on.

WHOOO HOOO Connie, I met B and he's cool ppls so u should def HOLLA at him and see what happens and please dont let him join a cult :D thanks!!!!

WHOOO HOOO Connie, I met B and he's cool ppls so u should def HOLLA at him and see what happens and please dont let him join a cult :D thanks!!!!

I'm hollerin' at him right now!! :laughing

Me drunk with my buddy Lindsay. Yes, thats a dimple. I don't remember much but I do remember that I got laid. Shazaam!

Attachments

• l_c7e0bbd3731ae0aafa79bdaf1de17f23.jpg
    l_c7e0bbd3731ae0aafa79bdaf1de17f23.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 28
Connie ur killin it!!! SHUT UP LOL leave him alone he can dress however he wants as long as his shirt is off.....and he has a very nice ass and it can show is he wants it to show DAMN IT! :p

m_c78b277442400a83809989d27883c122.jpg

l_b0015d6efd428b874383e3d6d4c4dbd3.jpg

:drool:drool+1,000,000,000,000,000 Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:drool

Last edited:
^^^^^ pull up yer damn pants, Sparky... that makes you walk like a duck, and that's just soooooooooo NOT SEXY!!!! :rolleyes
And he may be all sorts of eye candy... but the pants hangin' off his ass just make him look reeeeaaaally silly... :laughing
Saw-ree.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back