• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This keeps up all you ladies are going to need keyboard condoms.

iskin.jpg

I hate games, but I love sports, so here's some athletes to get you ladies through the day :)
damn, I love this thread....

and I spend entirely too much time fantasizing about James Ellison.... gawd, that bod is too damn hawt

Attachments

• basketball+hottie+(2).jpg
    basketball+hottie+(2).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 31
  • football.jpg
    football.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 28
  • rugby+legs+(5).jpg
    rugby+legs+(5).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 181
042008.jpg

I want to help him towel off :drool

and him
troy.jpg

troy2.jpg

and help him take it ALL off
pantha2.jpg

he soo reminds me of someone I used to date :drool

:wow

Alright then, go make me a goddam sammich.

RIGHT NOW! :mad

Don't make me yank your hair to provide some "incentive!" :x

that is not alpha behavior. that is rude guy who isn't gonna get any behavior.
alpha males fix you with that look- then move in for the kill.
hair pulling is generally involved, along with the judicious use of overall strength, ability and agility. teeth are nice too.

alpha chickas who have been properly....attended to by alpha males are more than happy to provide sammiches and other creature comforts in appreciation.

now someone PLEASE gimme some eye candy!

hair pulling is generally involved, along with the judicious use of overall strength, ability and agility. teeth are nice too.

alpha chickas who have been properly....attended to by alpha males are more than happy to provide sammiches and other creature comforts in appreciation.

u tell em baby!!!

here's some eye candi ;)
600%20man%20business%20suit.jpg

male-model-portfolio-015.jpg

1338389402_8fdabfbaec.jpg

vin-diesel-gl11.jpg

there was something very sexy about Will Smith with grays
1483305417_d4b652be55.jpg

In Hooli's defense, I will say this: he's an amazingly considerate man, has always taken VERY good care of me when we do track days together, and when I got a flat tire late at night in north Oakland after band practice, he was under the truck, getting the spare, putting it on, and then took me to get air in it (it was a little low). He can very much be a Knight in Shining Armor when given the chance!!! :love

Now here's something to drool on...

Attachments

• vin_diesel_99[1].jpg
    vin_diesel_99[1].jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 131
In Hooli's defense, I will say this: he's an amazingly considerate man, has always taken VERY good care of me when we do track days together, and when I got a flat tire late at night in north Oakland after band practice, he was under the truck, getting the spare, putting it on, and then took me to get air in it (it was a little low). He can very much be a Knight in Shining Armor when given the chance!!! :love

Now here's something to drool on...

Hooli know I <3 hims!!!! and I'd make him a sammich, all he has to do is ask :)

thank you ladies, those were a perfect lunch!

^^^^ Calorie-free, no less!!! In fact, don't you actually BURN calories by drooling??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back