• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys ladies crack me up! :laughing

Attachments

• arts_review-39465.jpg
    arts_review-39465.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Audience2m.jpg
    Audience2m.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 27
Finally got the "bonus pic" to upload... discovered this one while downloading the pics of our Reno Fernley trackday... enjoy, Ladies! :teeth

Now you're just being mean.....gratuitous shots of hawtness :) And you got to look at that in person in Reno? Dammmmmnnnnnnnnnn! Envious of all you track day chickas.

heard a few of the menz around here complain about our underwear model shots we've fallen back on when BARFers haven't come through. What's your excuse now boys?

heard a few of the menz around here complain about our underwear model shots we've fallen back on when BARFers haven't come through. What's your excuse now boys?

Umm, maybe some local BARF menz don't have ripply abs and/or broad shoulders? :rolleyes

Tell ya' what though...guaranteed I'm faster than some of those pretty boys you like to :drool over. :rofl

:ride

Umm, maybe some local BARF menz don't have ripply abs and/or broad shoulders? :rolleyes

Tell ya' what though...guaranteed I'm faster than some of those pretty boys you like to :drool over. :rofl

:ride

maybe no matter what they look like we still <3 them anyway.

and you got something the pretty boys didn't J.........me on the back of your bike :) now quit bitching you know we love you.

maybe no matter what they look like we still <3 them anyway.

and you got something the pretty boys didn't J.........me on the back of your bike :) now quit bitching you know we love you.

True dat. See you tomorrow at Sacto.

I now return you to your regularly-scheduled pretty-boy thread.

:laughing

let'em have their thread.
we've got the rest of the sink and the rest of the free world :devil
:twofinger
Zip it! Pics or GTFO!!!

Finally got the "bonus pic" to upload... discovered this one while downloading the pics of our Reno Fernley trackday... enjoy, Ladies! :teeth

It's not the dude I'm looking at in this pic, it's the things in the backround. Oh baby, RFR!! :drool

Thanks but we can tell u have a GF.........all the stuff in the shower.............damn women LOL

When did this become the "ONLY sexy SINGLE man thread"?
You gals haven't been too picky during the first 29 pages, why start now?

:laughing:laughing

Lonster

Now you're just being mean.....gratuitous shots of hawtness :) And you got to look at that in person in Reno? Dammmmmnnnnnnnnnn! Envious of all you track day chickas.

Yes, I'm a lucky girl. :) Gotta love track days... :teeth

Like you said-- true dat!! Besides, you're teh original Pit Bitch Hawtness, Jeff!!!

Zip it! Pics or GTFO!!!

It's not the dude I'm looking at in this pic, it's the things in the backround. Oh baby, RFR!! :drool

The coolest part about the "things" in the background? Both those bikes are owned by Chickas!!! Charlotte's is the blue SV650 on the left, and the silver gixxer literbike on the right is mine!!! And why?? CUZ CHIX ON BIKES ROCK!!!!

And thanks to Ross for being a really good sport and getting half nekkid for us chickas!! :teeth

Ok.. I'll play one time. Being a bad ass is sexy.. to me anyway! :) Muscles are nice too!

Attachments

• rich.jpg
    rich.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Ok.. I'll play one time. Being a bad ass is sexy.. to me! :) He's very easy on the eyes as well!

whoa.
this thread is becoming very dangerous to my state of mind.
what are the chances there's a decent face to go with? without a smile all I can give him is a 7.5 on the lemon jello scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back