• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go danni

Attachments

• !beetbig[1] (Large).jpg
    !beetbig[1] (Large).jpg
    49 KB · Views: 26
:wtf

DOOD!!! I can't unsee that!!!! Bastid!!!! :cry

Here you go danni

even tho I know it was meant for Dannie Deuce, seeing my name up with that picture gave me the creeps....

your assignment, should you chose to accept it, is to FIX THIS EPIC FAIL and give us something GOOD.

you are disturbing the natives. dangerous practice, that. our gods must be appeased. we require a shirtless sacrifice.

even tho I know it was meant for Dannie Deuce, seeing my name up with that picture gave me the creeps....

your assignment, should you chose to accept it, is to FIX THIS EPIC FAIL and give us something GOOD.

you are disturbing the natives. dangerous practice, that. our gods must be appeased. we require a shirtless sacrifice.

I agree! :x

ya gotta love this *&%&&!!

(*sighs*)

your welcome btw...:x

Last edited:
MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR!!

Seriously... we need more BARFers to post their shit up... without shirts... Or Ima gonna go back to page 88 or whatever it was that has my RFR PB... :drool

^^^ Thank you!!! Suitably Hawt, and while I would prefer topless, I'm just happy to see a BARFer posting up a pic of himself!! :)

As I stated earlier, no topless pics of me, unless somebody else posts them.

I'm not gay for myself, but I think this is kinda hot

nope sorry not sharing.:twofinger
if they menz are denied the sight of me in my new bikini I ain't giving the girls the ones of you without a shirt :) or the other ones... ;)

sorry chickas, I'm territorial

Love the new avatar... and you two are just too cuuuuuuute!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back